#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, BSfemme said:

Funny thing is her dad was in the courtroom too! The judge wants an expert evaluation but we don't know if they're going to evaluate britney's relationship with her parents or with her kids. i hope it invovles her parents and 1 out of 2: 1. lynne becomes cosnervator or 2. c-ship ends

if lynne's lawyer echoed britney's sentiments, i think the judge needs an overall evaluation of the situation. it does sound like abuse. maybe jamie intentionally kept her from attending hearings and now she's got her mother and the fanbase behind her to make enough noise and request her situation to be evaluated and if she still needs the conservatorship. 

• Like 7
Just now, BSfemme said:

i've watched some old youtube interviews of lynne and she says she was never a stage mother or did any management thing with britney cos she had a job and a younger child (jamie lynn) but honestly, i wish she was more often there for britney because THAT is what she needed, her mom, who knows better!. i really hope Lynne is THERE FOR HER NOW.

at this stage, I do think and believe Britney will be a lot safer and more free with Lynne. Just like i'm sure this move by her mother, will make stronger her bond between mother and daughter. It's not like Britney will go all 2007 once she's free from the C-Ship.

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, abandon06 said:

I watched For the record last night :crying2:  I do think Britney spilled some truth in it but it was edited to look different. 

I read somewhere back in the day that they recorded 30+ hours worth of material for that documentary. I have to say that if it leaked, I would watch the whole thing lmao. Obviously, it was edited to fit a specific narrative but Britney still managed to sneak in some important stuff and gave us her most telling interview since the c-ship was placed...

• Like 3
Just now, UnyewsualYew said:

The GP are so easily fooled...the comments are depressing.

When you have the word coming from the horses' mouth you still have people saying she needs to be under a CShip. BULLSHIT. Put all them under a CShip like Brit and see how long they last......

I have never read the comments on TMZ but tbh I have doubts they are real. Websites will fake/shill comments sometimes in order to sway public opinion. 

Kind of like a restaurant leaving fake yelp reviews. Same concept but different execution. Of course they may be real. I just have my doubts about all of them :saycheese:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I have never read the comments on TMZ but tbh I have doubts they are real. Websites will fake/shill comments sometimes in order to sway public opinion. 

Kind of like a restaurant leaving fake yelp reviews. Same concept but different execution. Of course they may be real. I just have my doubts about all of them :saycheese:

i was referring to the daily mail. Such typical DM crap, I shouldnt let it bother me haha

• Like 1

Reminder that TMZ still claims she was at the mental health facility for 30 days. The paralegal from the podcast voicemail alleged she'd been admitted since mid-January. 

30 days vs 4 months is a big deal.

Only one is the truth, and if Brit is admitting to going in against her will...

• Like 6

i have to say as someone who has asked a lot of questions and not necessarily seen eye-to-eye with many people in this thread, this is an interesting development and you can't ignore TMZ appearing to switch their narrative. i do think it's great that britney attended the hearing and stood up for what she wants and i will always support her right to advocate for herself though i'd understand if people view me negatively because of my hesitance to join in with the initial speculation and theorising. hopefully after the evaluation things can start moving towards what she wants, although i think there's a possibility the conservatorship may stay in place despite everything. i feel like the process towards her requests being approved and the possible dissolution of the conservatorship if that's on the cards is going to be a long one.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

The GP are so easily fooled...the comments are depressing.

When you have the word coming from the horses' mouth you still have people saying she needs to be under a CShip. BULLSHIT. Put all them under a CShip like Brit and see how long they last......

omg not even the GP, I’m on this Britney group on facebook and a good 80% of them STILL don’t believe it. they all think she’s happy and we should mind our own business. I swear she could climb on top of the empire state building and scream “FREE ME” :outwithit: and they’d say “nah fam that’s not britney that’s myah marie chill bro give her privacy” :surething:

• Like 8

It's so satisfying as a fan to see the news this morning. We still don't have all the answers, but seeing the media change the narrative around the #freebritney movement is such a huge step in the right direction!!:plzney:

• Like 6