#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

12 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

I just watched it last night too, I had tears in my eyes thinking of all the the elderly people going through that in Vegas. Also, thinking how this is happening to an extremely A-list celebrity right in front of our eyes. :crying4:

Guardianship is called Conservatorship in some states.  In others, there are both, meaning that Guardianship is over the person & Conservatorship is over the estate.  Depends on where you live.  BUT basically you can think of the two as  variations of the same.  If you really want to know what happens to the elderly and persons with disabilities in guardianships, please visit our organization and join us in the quest to end Guardianship and Conservatorship Abuse.  https://www.stopguardianabuse.org.     This org was started in 2008 by people whose parents ended up in Guardianships.    Please check out our legislation page and victims' page.  Also, go to www.facebook.com/boomersbeware.com.  Click on the notes section, and look under "Victim's stories" you'll find 450 cases showing how this travesty works, who does participates in it, and why.  There are horrific cases in all 50 states.  The Government Accountability Office has done studies on the abuses in guardianship, and they can be severe.  The problem  (in my opinion)  is that criminals have worked their way into the system.  It's too easy to become a guardian and nobody is monitoring the situation.  Everybody in the business, which has become a cottage industry profiting from anyone who is vulnerable, knows what they are doing.   In some states you just need a short course to pass and a high school education in order to control the entire life of another person.  Pretty tough if you happen to be a rocket scientist and are given a guardian with only a high school education.  Imagine if the "professional" assigned to control you had bankruptcies in the past.    Believe it or not, these people can slip into the system.  Plus some states don't require that CRIMINAL checks are done.  As of 2010, for example, the GOA reported that only 13 states required them.  Anyway, here's a recent case showing that anyone could have googled this guardian and found mug shots and wrap sheets. 

• Like 8
34 minutes ago, land said:

Maybe they weren't being paid but actually have a direct source from Britney's team (her father probably). And now they might have a second source from the people trying to end the cship, and that's why this is more like a neutral article. [Remember Britney never had a way of contacting the media herself and her whole team is hired by conservators and therefore are pro-cship]

Past articles would paint the free Britney movement as delusional but now it sounds more like a real thing. And they talk about the fact that Britney is saying she was sent to the mental facility against her will but Jamie doesn't have the power to do that. But if he does not have that power how can Britney be saying that? Like to determine what is against her will or not all it would take was her word right, so it sounds like one of them is lying and taking articles pretty much backed by her father he seems to be the more inconsistent one here. First it was Britney worried about her father's disease, then it was Britney almost dying without meds. At one point she was dismissing the movement and accusing Sam Lutfi of creating this whole drama but now she is pro-Free Britney. It just all points to her team not knowing exactly how to do damage control here as they watch the cship crumble. It's just sad that they can control everything and make it all look a little confusing and blurry. I'm sure if Britney could speak more directly through social media more people would join the movement (and maybe that's what she was asking the judge as in having more freedom). But hopefully more is going to get revealed as she gets untied.

As Conservator (Guardian in some states, or in others you have both) JAMIE HAS THE POWER TO:  take charge of Britney's accounts, have his own fees, taken out of Britney's accounts, approved by the court.  Same for all lawyers on the case representing EVERYBODY.  I.e. Britney even pays those arguing to keep her in Conservatorship. He has the power, if granted by the court, to put Britney in a lock-down facility.  This happens often to the elderly and persons with disabilities (mental illness issues, or even physical incapacities like deafness or breaking a hip. )  The guardian/conservator usually places the elder into a facility and sells their home and liquidates assets in the millions sometimes to pay for the guardianship.    People in this system are getting royally fleeced in many cases, and they are basically isolated with the family kept at bay by denying visitation to the elder. https://www.stopguardianabuse.org.  And https://www.facebook.com/boomersbeware

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

So many scenes in FTR making so much more sense now

Britney talking to her assistant after Jamie leaves "I don't understand how he can be such an ******* and then so nice like that"

Omg my thoughts exactly, its the perfect time to rewatch this masterpiece 

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Which makes me believe it’s TRUE Britney was involuntarily committed to treatment as far back as January just as the paralegal told Britney’s Gram. TMZ writes half truths mixed with lies. Andrew Wallet got the hell outta there because he saw the writing on the wall. The cship is a sinking ship. Andrew jumped off before the cship boat sank. Yes he got his $ first then said bye *******.

Exactly.

Alawyer who's main business and meal ticket is the conservatorship over a woman that brings him in over $ 420.000 a year,

abruptly asks to be taken off the case and walks away from that easy income,

just as the conservatee is supposedly in a worst mental state than ever  so bad that she needs to be commited ?

He knew **** was going to hit the fan.

I can see him go Michael Cohen on Jamie's ***, bookmark me.

• Like 1