"Once you ruin your reputation, you can live with total freedom"

So I just saw this on Instagram and it reminded me what some of you guys have been talking about B and how she's "destroying" her legacy on her IG, etc. What if this is right and you're just being close-minded?

Captura-de-tela-2024-05-07-132132.png

PS: Just a reflection here, not need to attack me.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5

She never had a chance to even have a positive reputation tbh 

If I were her I'd imagine I would do whatever I wanted knowing that no matter WHAT I did there would always be chaos. That or id disappear to Sweden or something idk. 

F the media and the GP tbh the world is garbage. 

• Love 3

It's not her but people's expectations and tabloids who ruin her reputation.

Even if she walks on the street with no makeup as Kardashian's and co, they say she is having a breakdown ...

I hoped more people were on her side after her book release.

3 minutes ago, Matou said:

It's not her but people's expectations and tabloids who ruin her reputation.

Even if she walks on the street with no makeup as Kardashian's and co, they say she is having a breakdown ...

I hoped more people were on her side after her book release.

I think Britney did a good job ruining her own reputation dating Kevin who was having a child with Pregnant Shar.

Shar said Britney was outside in the car while Shar was giving birth to her and Kevin's child and knew they were together.

Same with Adnan, Britney decided to get with a Paparazzi she claimed she hated the paps to burn her reputation even more.

Add in, Sam Lutfi, and now the convict housekeeper you support, and she's done this to herself. 

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Why are people so angry at her doing what she wants? She has to deal with the consequences, no one else. It’s borderline “unwell”. 

I don't know if anger is the right word, I think many are just disappointed that everything Britney's went through leading to the CON, being in the CON and now being free and seemingly going down the same road.

Yes, these are her choices, her right and her decisions but I think many people would've thought Britney would've learned some lessons being in the CON.

Her choices so far aren't reflective of that. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I don't know if anger is the right word, I think many are just disappointed that everything Britney's went through leading to the CON, being in the CON and now being free and seemingly going down the same road.

Yes, these are her choices, her right and her decisions but I think many people would've thought Britney would've learned some lessons being in the CON.

Her choices so far aren't reflective of that. 

I believe some are disappointed, but some go the extra mile for sure. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think Britney did a good job ruining her own reputation dating Kevin who was having a child with Pregnant Shar.

Shar said Britney was outside in the car while Shar was giving birth to her and Kevin's child and knew they were together.

Same with Adnan, Britney decided to get with a Paparazzi she claimed she hated the paps to burn her reputation even more.

Add in, Sam Lutfi, and now the convict housekeeper you support, and she's done this to herself. 

Girl are you here just to bash Britney's decisions ? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

I agree with the sentiment of the image… Here’s the thing though, actions have consequences, and though she’s free to do whatever she wants doesn’t necessarily means she (or anyone) should because most likely other people will continue to live their life as they please but she will end up supporting them and people will continue to abuse her financially. So though she’s free and she should celebrate and live in total freedom, doesn’t mean she should use that freedom hanging out or screwing people that are bad for her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block