Matt Rife mentions Britney

Posted (edited)

I don’t know her :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:he is rude as **** and he is not even funny :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:and no he is far from hot the dude need some tan or sun light he is giving  a pale zombie ew :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Edited by Britney is my god
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Britney is my god said:

I don’t know her :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:he is rude as **** and he is not even funny :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:and no he is far from hot the dude need some tan or sun light he is giving  a pale zombie ew :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

how dare u?! he is far from being hot? wtf.

he is so ****. I would lick every inch of his body from head to toe, let him use me and do whatever he wants.

• Love 3
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

how dare u?! he is far from being hot? wtf.

he is so ****. I would lick every inch of his body from head to toe, let him use me and do whatever he wants.

I don’t know he is not my cup of tee and I reject guys like him all the time i am more into hairy and beefy guys 🤷‍♂️
spacer.png

Edited by Britney is my god
  • Haha 4
18 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

so youre into me :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

29 minutes ago, Britney is my god said:

I don’t know he is not my cup of tee and I reject guys like him all the time i am more into hairy and beefy guys 🤷‍♂️
spacer.png

I got plenty of hair :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao::straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

• Haha 2

A few things.

He's not funny 

He should get a refund for that badly engineered jaw.

Britney deserves grace, after being abused for so long. You wouldn't say that about a r*** victim.

Britney invites this kind of attention by the stuff she puts out there.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, 3Pney said:

what? last time i checked, this is a britney forum. anything related to her is shared here.

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

People calling her crazy for laughs? That's what needs to be shared?

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block