Jump to content

10 Things You Shouldn't Do When Singing


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Xanax said:

That girl at the end is me when I can’t hit a simple note in the shower because I got laryngitis. 😂

But interesting that her first and last note was not that bad, but she gave up it so hard :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

So you are mad while showering? :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

34 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Lol I love all the shady comments especially towards Christina :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Lol, that gorl who did something like oooeeeeeaooooiiiiiaaaa for 25 seconds :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

But interesting that her first and last note was not that bad, but she gave up it so hard :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

So you are mad while showering? :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Lol, that gorl who did something like oooeeeeeaooooiiiiiaaaa for 25 seconds :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

:hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

If you look at early Whitney she was able to move so smoothly between registers. Unfortunately she also spawned a lot of lesser imitators and in the end, her smoking habit and lifestyle choices caught up with her own singing. To fill the void these Whitney wannabes stepped in and there's been no end to them since.

Link to comment
On 5/19/2024 at 2:27 AM, BlackoutBaby said:

If you look at early Whitney she was able to move so smoothly between registers. Unfortunately she also spawned a lot of lesser imitators and in the end, her smoking habit and lifestyle choices caught up with her own singing. To fill the void these Whitney wannabes stepped in and there's been no end to them since.

Honestly, her IWALY song is my least fave song from her. I don't get why people trying to sing that :nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated:

 

Link to comment
On 5/21/2024 at 7:54 AM, Wendy Williams said:

Honestly, her IWALY song is my least fave song from her. I don't get why people trying to sing that :nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated:

 

I think I heard that one too many times. It just got played so often.

I remember though turning on the TV just when she was singing the national anthem, and I hadn't really been a fan before that, but I immediately getting the feeling that it was going to be an iconic moment. Nobody has matched it since.

That and her 1994 AMAs performance were like masterclasses. But it set the bar so high for everyone else... I got to know someone who toured with her in the 80s and had only nice things to say about her. She started out as a very good hearted person, but she had a very toxic family.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, BlackoutBaby said:

I think I heard that one too many times. It just got played so often.

I remember though turning on the TV just when she was singing the national anthem, and I hadn't really been a fan before that, but I immediately getting the feeling that it was going to be an iconic moment. Nobody has matched it since.

That and her 1994 AMAs performance were like masterclasses. But it set the bar so high for everyone else... I got to know someone who toured with her in the 80s and had only nice things to say about her. She started out as a very good hearted person, but she had a very toxic family.

Definitely, it's overplayed af. 

Yeah, I love her AMA 94! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Even she had bad voice since her comeback in 2009, there were some light moments, and she was still able to hold the key :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Her mother was typical christian lady - judging others, condemn others without understanding just because "god won't accept it". Like sorry, but if I'm not wrong, God loves everyone and doesn't give a f if you love boys or girls. 

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block