Is this a safe space where we can discuss both Britney’s struggles and achievements without resorting to insults?

5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

To answer your question, no it’s not. I feel like there’s a way to have constructive conversations and give your opinion without mocking her or derailing the topic with information that doesn’t pertain to it, but sadly the fan base is too divided and it’s clear there are some here who revel in causing further divisiveness.

It’s sad to see the good ones leaving because Jordan can’t take action and get rid off the trolls. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
Just now, Hamelia said:

The only safe space here is for trolls to attack Britney and every person with her. I support your valid fight, but I have given up hope that this forum is a Britney fan space.

This place needs a complete revamp!

• Love 4
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, super.nova said:

let’s go to the beach-each let’s go get away!

it’s Saturday boo 

She actually says “let’s go get a wave” which is pretty insane. Dissing the girlies on pop songs was just so… well, petty. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Yeah people are so nasty nowadays. I miss old Exhale when we had fun without bashing Britney in such a nasty way. Like sometimes it even feels like this place is overrun by Xtina fans.

They are using Xtina and Beyonce to make us feel a type of way, but it’s just not working. It’s 2024, stanning Xtina of all people is just… not impressive.:waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

• Like 5
22 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

I just don’t get the point in pitting women against each other to make an argument and to punch down on Britney. To me, it’s weak and childish. 

If you don’t like Britney, just log off and never come back. It's not like you're going to convince us to stop being a fan.:flawlessbye_leave_walk_there_i_said_it:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

in my opinion, i think a lot of these trolls or negative people come from social media, like instagram or facebook. i’ve seen a sponsored breatheheavy post and i’m sure other people see that. those comments on insta or fb are insane… so when they see them they join and pretend like that intellectual and have phds. have you guys not seen the trend? 

• Like 4

IMO she needs to stay off SM and express herself and vent in other ways. She has to be sick and tired of the whole “she crazy, she mentally unstable narrative” that’s been following her for years. Unfortunately that narrative IMO is overshadowing her as an artist that she worked hard to achieve. So IMO I think she should relocate somewhere temporary (not so much in isolation” but get inspired elsewhere and reflect on all that she has been through. Bring a therapist or counselor that she feels comfortable with along with her,  read some good books and just get inspired all over again and  rethink if she wants to get back in the biz. By then she’ll at least have a clear mind and some clarity. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.