Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

1 hour ago, britneyqueers said:

03/04/2019 Declaration (Declaration Regarding Notice )
Filed by Subject

03/04/2019 Declaration (Declaration of Urgency )
Filed by Subject

03/04/2019 Declaration (Declaration Regarding Notice )
Filed by Subject

03/04/2019 Memorandum - Points and Authorities
Filed by Subject

interesting to see all of this stuff filed by britney herself. she's listed in the people involved as the subject so, these must be from her. wish i could see the documents themselves

Britneys gram podcast has gone deep into this and it does look like Britney is behind this. 

From my point I think she is now fighting to get her freedom back. She most properly hired her own lawyer and they have helped her but also found some dodgy dealings going. 

Britney has been silent for a reason and I think there will be a lot that comes out About this c-ship over the next few months. 

God I hope britney wins this case and gets her freedom back because she bloody deserves it and to be happy. 

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

Britneys gram podcast has gone deep into this and it does look like Britney is behind this. 

From my point I think she is now fighting to get her freedom back. She most properly hired her own lawyer and they have helped her but also found some dodgy dealings going. 

Britney has been silent for a reason and I think there will be a lot that comes out About this c-ship over the next few months. 

God I hope britney wins this case and gets her freedom back because she bloody deserves it and to be happy. 

Do you have a link to the podcast in which they discuss this??

5 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Do you have a link to the podcast in which they discuss this??

I’m not sure how you post links for podcasts but type in Britneys gram podcast and it’s todays date it’s about an hour long I’m only half way through but so much is explained. One of the women is a lawer I think so she knows her stuff. 

An interesting file on the court website..

03/05/2019 Bond (Liberty Mutual Insurance Company )
Filed by Petitioner

Liberty Mutual Insurance Company are listed as a Surety Company under the conservatorship. Are MGM suing her for not fullfilling her contract and they’re using the insurance to pay for it.. :airpls:

surety bond or surety is a promise by a surety or guarantor to pay one party (the obligee) a certain amount if a second party (the principal) fails to meet some obligation, such as fulfilling the terms of a contract.”

Does that mean domination isn’t coming back? :OMGney:

1 minute ago, nels64 said:

I think she wants out before she can continue with her career. I see her using her career as leverage. Like “FINE, you think I’m incapacitated enough to be in this thing for 10 years, then I certainly am not well enough to be doing all these shows. If you want to keep me in the conservatorship to make money, fine, but I won’t be working anymore...”

it would make a lot of people think twice and ultimately everyone around her would make more money with her actually working and being out of the conservatorship than her NOT working and being in one. 

I think she has a great case and hopefully they can get a third party judge to determine whether she still needs it or not. 

Britney keeps most of the money though, she would be sabotaging herself. The people around her earn a small percentage from her total earnings. 

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

Britney keeps most of the money though, she would be sabotaging herself. The people around her earn a small percentage from her total earnings. 

do you not think she cares more about her freedom more than a little extra cash to add to her millions? 

Just now, really really cool guy said:

It's not a little extra cash, we're talking about millions that will go to her kids. She also spends a lot every year meaning she needs to keep earning more money.

What if Andrew Wallet's been stealing from her? :xfactorlook:

i doubt that. she has cash in the bank right now and her kids have trusts full of money.. 

3 minutes ago, Dirk said:

OMG

They're totally suing her, I wonder how much MGM wants, she will give 'em a lot of money I guess, maybe half of what she's supposed to get from the whole residency. 

And I'm listening to the podcast rn ( https://britneysinstagram.libsyn.com/69-the-subject ) 

I hope Britney is lowkey fighting back that c-ship and I hope she cuts Lou Taylor, Britney probably hates her but fake she's okay with her for the business and to get more evidence that she's evil so she will strike back soon against the whole c-ship team :bop:

the insurance probably covers her, or a large amount of it :airpls:

I think britney knows what she’s doing.. she’s more clever than we think :OMGney:

20 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I think she wants out before she can continue with her career. I see her using her career as leverage. Like “FINE, you think I’m incapacitated enough to be in this thing for 10 years, then I certainly am not well enough to be doing all these shows. If you want to keep me in the conservatorship to make money, fine, but I won’t be working anymore...”

Tbh, I kind of wondered why she didn't do this sooner, if that is what she's doing. I can only think she wasn't in a position to before.

11 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Britney makes money off of royalties to her music, her perfume, videos, etc already. She has the power to just not work at all and still live the same life. Maybe cut back on buying new cars and houses, but that's about it...

The people which benefit the most from the conservatorship are her conservators and handlers which, if she stopped working, would have a case to be paid less since she doesn't need to be as closely managed anymore since she'd be "retired" or on "hiatus". Britney definitely has leverage here if she's TRYING to get out. But we won't really know if she really is or not. 

Her father  and co-conservator have a salary, which doesn't fluctuate according to her earnings. 

Her team would make the same amount of money even if she were out of the conservatorship.

• Super Mods
32 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

It's not a little extra cash, we're talking about millions that will go to her kids. She also spends a lot every year meaning she needs to keep earning more money.

What if Andrew Wallet's been stealing from her? :xfactorlook:

I think the kids are set, a lot of her fortune is put aside in trusts that the boys can have access to in the future.

I feel like it’s him or Lou Taylor pulling something behind the scenes. 

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I think maybe the boys are old enough now that they can’t really be “taken away” from her. I’m sure they’re old enough to at least somewhat grasp what’s going on with her (as I know I mostly understood at 13/14 or at least had the capacity to understand on some level). If anything maybe they’re even encouraging her to do so. 

I could even imagine Kevin potentially being on her side and the kids no longer being something held over her head. Maybe she has “nothing” to lose at this point. Take the kids out of the equation, make her feel like she can and will still be able to see them, and it basically becomes a non-issue as to whether she wants to fight this. 

It also helps that her dad is in a weakened state and maybe wouldn’t fight her on this as hard as he would have 5 years ago. 

I think the timing is perfectly right. 

The only thing that worries me is that it should have happened much sooner. Being in “captivity” for lack of a better term, this long, would easily set you up for failure once you’re on your own again after so long. So hopfeully there’s a solid plan on her part to remain stable, happy, and healthy without the c-ship. It’s long overdue to be over. It was clear right before BJ that she needed out, but ultimately was trapped again. 

I really hope that’s true that her kids are encouraging her to take her life back. I mean they have been holding her kids over her head for years. It’s insane to think they were just little toddlers when the circus tour started. 

Honestly I really just want to see life back in her eyes. I feel she does like her job, she has moments that shows it but I feel all these messy stuff gets in the way of just living her life. 

2 hours ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

Interesting

Stay tuned :saycheese:

On 3/5/2019 at 6:37 PM, stateofgracebritney said:

Why does everybody say she was broke in 2007 tho :beynah: maybe she had spent a good amount of money on houses and stuff but where is the actual proof she went from rich to less than a million and allegedly poor like everyone says :lessons:

lol I guess you weren't there. Britney wasn't buying properties or anything. It was literally hell.

Back then, she was on her way to ruin herself. This is the reason her parents stepped in.

Archived