Lindsay Lohan said her parents dubbed her "trouble" years partying as her simply going through her college years later on in life, why couldn't Britney's parents ever give her the benefit of the doubt?

Posted (edited)

Lindsay Lohan said that on a Howard Stern interview a few years ago and how everything was exaggerated by the paparazzi + media. 

Why do you think Britney's parents blew the few times Britney went out  partying way out of proportion and punished her by removing her human rights for 13 years?

Edited by Lola2790
  • Like 5
Posted (edited)

Lindsay used to lie a lot and blame others for her own acts. 

Her family was very toxic, but Lindsay mistakes were her mistakes. She went to jail for the bad things she did. She learned the lesson.

Thankfully she seems in a better place now, without scandals... keeping herself healthy.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Lindsay Lohan said that on a Howard Stern interview a few years ago and how everything was exaggerated by the paparazzi + media. 

Why do you think Britney's parents blew the few times Britney went out  partying way out of proportion and punished her by removing her human rights for 13 years?

They were losing control of their cash cow and Britney was probably not 'keeping up her end of the bargain' with maintaining the 'good girl' image her team built her early career on. 

• Like 3

Lindsay might be saying that now because she has healed and moved on… But her parents were just as awful. Her dad is an abusive alcoholic (or was), her mom was the stereotypical stage mom and put her daughter in danger to keep the money rolling. Her parents also wanted to put her in a conservatorship. Lindsay didn’t have it easy either and she also didn’t have parents that acted like parents. She went to jail, did dr**s, sold her body to millionaires. Her parents are not a good example. Both of their parents are awful for different reasons and neither set of parents is better than the other.

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

At least Lindsay's father held a press conference to speak out against Lou Taylor and the conservatorship plan to take his daughter's human rights away...

he was a just mad that someone else could explode his daughter - he wanted to do that alone lol

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

At least Lindsay's father held a press conference to speak out against Lou Taylor and the conservatorship plan to take his daughter's human rights away...

I was about to say this.

Britney's parents on another hand, love money more than their own daughter! I was so hopeful to see Michael join Britney, at the end of her conservatorship, to fight against Lou but... It never happened... Everybody stay quiet still to these days! Nobody wants to help Britney because they won't have nothing to gain. That's so sad! I'm glad Diddy is over tho. because I'm pretty sure he's connected to Britney's story! Near or far is connected!!! So f *** him for what he did to Cassie and f *** him for what he did about Britney

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Elle90s said:

Lindsay did not have two babies at home, so she was free enough to go out. She was smart enough to get all of that out of her system ,and now she is married and has a child. 

Exactly.

I honestly think if her kids weren't around when her meltdown happened,

the conservatorship wouldn't have happened cause they used her kids as a way to get her to agree to be in one

and to control her.

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Britney released Blackout in the middle of a custody battle right? She literally was hanging out with any average joe off the street.
Like it was an emergency

the girl needed help she is literally emptying her bank accounts for random paparazzi and handing over her career to them 

I do think Lindsay seemed more shrewd even though she was the one who had more like criminal trouble. The way Britney was behaving seemed more bizarre and erratic 

27 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Exactly.

the conservatorship wouldn't have happened cause they used her kids as a way to get her to agree to be in one

and to control her.

That's what Britney wrote in her book: conservatorship = loss of freedom in exchange for naps with her kids. Blackmail is the preferred method of human traffickers. 

Whatever Lindsy's father was, he was not as dumb as Jamie Spears. He recognized Lou Taylor for what she is.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

It's clear they've never been interested in giving the benefit of the doubt, or in her welfare. They're only interested in her money, and they'll use coercive "behavioral control" methods to gain access to any remaining penny she's got if the circumstances permit it.  Her book made a considerable profit, and I'm sure they consider that money theirs too.  Same for Loucifer with all her press plants.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Her family is southern rednecks. They listened to lou and falled into her lies. We also know Jamie had a debt he needed to return so this was a lot about money. 

Edited by icybaby
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

I think they were also jealous her and mad at her for being Britney Spears - a talented doer

She came from nothing and achieved mindblowing success at a very young age. She had the ability to actually work hard... and not complain about being tired after 2 rehearsals.. I am not going to mention any names... but she is named after Britney's parents....

• Like 2
12 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Exactly.

and to control her.

The reason her meltdown happened in the first place is because she had kids with the wrong man. She was just fine until kevin dumped her and took the kids away for more child support with the help of her parents cuz they wanted control and money too. 

She literally didnt do anything wrong before that. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Really happy for Lindsay. I think her story should serve as one of many examples of how getting yourself in a good place doesn’t always happen over night. Rather it often takes years of figuring stuff out for yourself and having the freedom to do so. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Exactly. I don’t always agree with or understand Britney, but a conservatorship was NEVER the answer to her problems. Ever.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block