Rumor: Beyonce DUMPS Jay Z After Feds Link Him To Diddy’s Crimes | 50 Cent Exposes Beyonce’s Crimes?

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

but in all seriousness. I don’t see her leaving him. Unless it comes out he’s a mass murdèrer or did some pèdo stuff. She’s sticking to her man. She can’t let Jolene have him after she raised him. 
spacer.png

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MikeHunt said:

spacer.png

but in all seriousness. I don’t see her leaving him. Unless it comes out he’s a mass murdèrer or did some pèdo stuff. She’s sticking to her man. She can’t let Jolene have him after she raised him. 
spacer.png

Whaaaaaaa!! Not them sacrificing Aaliyah :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Whaaaaaaa!! Not them sacrificing Aaliyah :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

That’s the rumor that has been going around since Beyonce blew up. The storyline goes deep! So if you choose go down that rabbit hole- I warned you :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

Aaliyah and Ciara have comparable lanes. Aaliyah and Beyonce are two very different artists. Plus Beyoncé was already very successful when Aaliyah’s plane crashed. I really can’t with the satanic or Illuminati or rich people cult stuff. AAAAAAAAAAND Aaliyah was with Damon Dash when she died. Adding again to how this is nonsense. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, rednaldeirf said:

Aaliyah and Ciara have comparable lanes. Aaliyah and Beyonce are two very different artists. Plus Beyoncé was already very successful when Aaliyah’s plane crashed. I really can’t with the satanic or Illuminati or rich people cult stuff. AAAAAAAAAAND Aaliyah was with Damon Dash when she died. Adding again to how this is nonsense. 

I think the whole Illuminate layer has been added to intentionally make things murkier. There is a mafia running the entertainment business. Whether they adore Moloch or the almighty money sign, makes no difference. Look a bit into the connection between Diddy and Michael Jackson and the people behing Britney´s conservatorship (nop, her parents are just pawns9 or how Prince´s state was weirdly taken over once he was fighting for it in different fronts. Illuminati or nor is the least important thing. Not very nice criminals control the business.

• 2 weeks later...

Diddys recent video got the internet talking about the Solanges and Jays elevator footage  😏

Spoiler

It’s being speculated that Solange attacked Jay as he was allegedly grooming her son to attend one of Diddys parties… if you get my drift. All just speculation ofc.

Personally I never believed the narrative that she lashed out at him  because he cheated on Bey 🤣

That anger looked personal.

Edited by nwonder
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Diddys recent video got the internet talking about the Solanges and Jays elevator footage  😏

Hide contents

It’s being speculated that Solange attacked Jay as he was allegedly grooming her son to attend one of Diddys parties… if you get my drift. All just speculation ofc.

Personally I never believed the narrative that she lashed out at him  because he cheated on Bey 🤣

That anger looked personal.

Chile....I am seated for the takedown when it happens :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Love 1
On 5/10/2024 at 12:02 AM, rednaldeirf said:

On 5/10/2024 at 12:30 AM, Gutterguppy said:

Interesting deep dive on Beyonce and Jay-Z and their alleged connection to the Diddler / worth a watch! 

On 5/10/2024 at 12:52 AM, MikeHunt said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

I can't snad Bewanka and her boo too.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block