Breaking: Britney's Co-Conservator, Andrew Wallet, Requests Court Approve His Request To Resign Immediately

glorybitch

6 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She not being milked of any money from her EMPLOYEES 

They work for her and she brings in the money and sees a big cut since she's the one making it.

:tbh::tbh::tbh::tbh:...:yeaok::yeaok:...:joanne:

5 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

In retrospect, it seems most fans jumped ship during the whole Britney Jean/Vegas residency scenario.

Yeah, she had been loosing relevance since after the Circus Era (Definitely lost fans after the Femme Fatale/XFactor eras) but fall 2013 is when she lost most of her mainstream relevance.

And you can't really blame fans for jumping ship by unnecessarily releasing such a bad product in Britney Jean and her performing being mostly stagnant.

But they did have yet another chance at a comeback with Make Me and the video/vma performance ended it.  I also get the feeling that a lot of the media has turned against her/her team. (First after Britney Jean/Vegas and then after the Make Me video/vma performance)

Yeah you're probably right :brityeah: ... :crying1: like I'm not depressed enough already :crying4::crying3:

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

In retrospect, it seems most fans jumped ship during the whole Britney Jean/Vegas residency scenario.

Yeah, she had been loosing relevance since after the Circus Era (Definitely lost fans after the Femme Fatale/XFactor eras) but fall 2013 is when she lost most of her mainstream relevance.

And you can't really blame fans for jumping ship by unnecessarily releasing such a bad product in Britney Jean and her performing being mostly stagnant.

But they did have yet another chance at a comeback with Make Me and the video/vma performance ended it.  I also get the feeling that a lot of the media has turned against her/her team. (First after Britney Jean/Vegas and then after the Make Me video/vma performance)

You do know that Make Me seen a huge increase After her VMA performance from 3 to #2 on itunes. The song would have hit #1 again that night had that Closer song not been performed.  She was selling more that night than other acts that performed that night that you all deem more relevant.

What you said not adding up to the facts I just presented 

23 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

NO...the money that went under the conservatorship back in 2008 was around30 million $ and has been growing since then to 56 million $, the rest of the money, properties and stakes went to a trust that's under Jamie's control and he can't spent a cent from it. Britney was never close to bankruptcy, she was spending a lot but she never was close to lose everything. She was making 800.000$ a month without working in 2007. She has been making 30-65 million $ each year since 2009 according to Forbes. 

It took her 11 years to make 26 million?:zoomzoom:

I do feel like something is up. She was looking messy in 2018 and there are all these blind items. I don’t think she wanted to do the domination show- at least not yet and I do feel that she is trying to end the conservatorship. I think her dad being sick was the tip of the iceberg and a god excuse to use publicly. In the next months I think we will see where she goes with her life and career but I do feel like she is getting restless, especially with her boys getting into their teens.

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

But wasn't around those dates too that they had to go to court because Kevin wanted more money? 

Wasn't that in September?

09/05/2018 in Probate Department 4, Penny, Brenda J., Presiding
Motion Hearing - Held

Accounting Hearing - Held

https://b1039.com/2018/09/24/britney-spears-finally-gives-kevin-federlines-demands/

54 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I do feel like something is up. She was looking messy in 2018 and there are all these blind items. I don’t think she wanted to do the domination show- at least not yet and I do feel that she is trying to end the conservatorship. I think her dad being sick was the tip of the iceberg and a god excuse to use publicly. In the next months I think we will see where she goes with her life and career but I do feel like she is getting restless, especially with her boys getting into their teens.

Maybe that's why Andrew Wallet quit? Because he knows she's openly voiced her wish to be released from it? :umsaywhat:

2 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She not being milked of any money from her EMPLOYEES 

They work for her and she brings in the money and sees a big cut since she's the one making it.

Thats what i mean . There's no "milking " of any sorts . She's purely making money and is paying the people around her with her father's supervision. Even her dad is supposed to be paid and is the most peson deserving of a raise. Like i said earlier , he saved her life and we should be thankful for the fact that she's happy , healthy and does what she loves doing . 

55 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Wasn't that in September?

Motion Hearing - Held

Accounting Hearing - Held

https://b1039.com/2018/09/24/britney-spears-finally-gives-kevin-federlines-demands/

I don't know. I remember in June they said they had a hearing scheduled for August, but I don't know if it happened. As far as I remember it was supposed to happen after the US dates but before the Europe ones. 

She seemed happy in Europe while the kids were with her.

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't know. I remember in June they said they had a hearing scheduled for August, but I don't know if it happened. As far as I remember it was supposed to happen after the US dates but before the Europe ones. 

She seemed happy in Europe while the kids were with her.

Did you try the link? The dates line up.

You're right, she did seem happy in Europe when the boys were there.

I agree with some of the comments in regard to Britney possibly not wanting to do the Domination show and not being ready.

We don't know every detail of what's going on her in her life, but something is fishy.

With Domination ticket sales selling very slow

Britney wasn't in her best shape to kick off a new show when her body was slaying in most of POM.

Album isn't done and not as much interest doing another residency so soon for another hits show.

Add in her father's scare and recovery and it just wasn't the right time.

It's cool she gets a break and her father is expected to fully recover, in regard to the C Ship I don't see it ending anytime soon.

Kevin just got a raise in child support as did the gentleman that's quitting.

I don't anticipate anything ground breaking from Britney in terms of the choreography from the videos posted from Domination it wasn't Britney level.

In terms of the new album I think it will be good but I don't anticipate a ton of promo it will probably be tied into the new residency just like Britney Jean and Glory and everything else Britney was tied into POM.

11 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Thank god for her father  , he stepped in regardless of her will she was about to face something terrible and i think we all know what it was . It amazes me how fans say "SHE NEEDS TO BE FREE , BRITNEY IS LOCKED HER DAD IS EVIL " . Do you guys not remember late 07 early 08? It was hell , everyone was waiting for news of her hanging herself she was even officially on suicide watch . Her father literally saved her life . And all the money she's being "milked" for ?? Well everyone deserves that money except for k'fed who's outward asking for a raise because he knows her dad will grant him that regardless just to shut him up and keep her HAPPY with her kids . Wake the **** up guys , she's doing 100000000000 times better than she was ....she knows damn well she has a problem and it's slowly getting fixed . With her dad not being in the picture 100% , im concerned. 

I do think her father has her best intentions in some ways but I do question certain tactics by him, dating back to that Brand Sense settlement 7 years ago...

“Britney’s affirmative misrepresentations, concealment and evasive actions are disappointing because Brand Sense has been a successful and dedicated representative for Britney throughout multiple management changes and difficulties experienced by Ms. Spears,” the document states. “Brand Sense’s efforts generated millions of dollars in revenue for Ms. Spears when she otherwise would have had little or none.”

https://fashionetc.com/news/news/1296-britney-spears-fragrance-lawsuit

He probably has wanted to get the most money he could for his daughter but you have to question his motives given how his medicated daughter has been performing since 2011.

Yeah the media has been disgraceful towards Britney but lots of the negativity has been instigated by her brand, led by Larry Rudulph first and foremost.

14 hours ago, Ryan9999 said:

It took her 11 years to make 26 million?:zoomzoom:

I couldn't find the exact quantity that went under the conservatorship back in 2008 but I found how much it was worth in 2012:

In 2012, it was reported that her conservatorship was worth $14 million. 

Meaning it has grown 42 million $ in the last 6 years. 56 million $ is the total money  after taxes and various expenses: clothing, food, security, dogs (30.000$ a year :jackk:) and other stuff she pays for every year. I think that the money that initially went under the conservatorship was around 5-8 million $. The rest of her money went to a trust that's under Jamie's control and neither can use it yet, most likely for her kids. I also think that a percentage of her year earnings goes to several trusts and investments (properties, stakes) so 56 million $ isn't her total net worth.

16 hours ago, .: lucky :. said:

Any of these social workers and doctors whose best interest it is to keep Britney under the c-ship can report her condition is still unfit. It’s a long read but this article goes into how this exact thing happens all the time to the elderly and it’s completely “legal" https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/10/09/how-the-elderly-lose-their-rights

These are extreme cases and i’m not claiming this is exactly what’s happening to Britney but it’s possible and not everything is black and white.

Yes of course, anything could be possible. But, Britney was very much 'unwell' when the c-ship was placed, as per the hospitalizations and the documents released thereafter. Unfortunately, we don't know enough to deter whether or not she's made any substantial improvement. 

That being said, I trust our Legal system is doing right by her. 

When the c-ship finally comes to an end, it will be because her council and family, Britney herself, and ultimately a judge deemed her well enough to manage on her own. After that, so long as she is happy and healthy, I couldn't care less if she quit music and pursued anything else. 

2 minutes ago, P'NutButterney said:

An awful thought, but could it be that her father is dying, and this guy is getting the hell out of dodge before that happens?

It could be a mutual agreement made in 2008, something like "10 years and you're out". That would explain Wallet wanting a raise some months ago so he could earn as much as possible in the months that were left. Now Jamie has to find another lawyer. 

03/04/2019 Declaration (Declaration Regarding Notice )
Filed by Subject

03/04/2019 Declaration (Declaration of Urgency )
Filed by Subject

03/04/2019 Declaration (Declaration Regarding Notice )
Filed by Subject

03/04/2019 Memorandum - Points and Authorities
Filed by Subject

interesting to see all of this stuff filed by britney herself. she's listed in the people involved as the subject so, these must be from her. wish i could see the documents themselves

15 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Thats what i mean . There's no "milking " of any sorts . She's purely making money and is paying the people around her with her father's supervision. Even her dad is supposed to be paid and is the most peson deserving of a raise. Like i said earlier , he saved her life and we should be thankful for the fact that she's happy , healthy and does what she loves doing . 

If you think that what you said is true - you are very naive. :yeahsure::mhm:

Archived