Britney's family say they fear she is on m*** and will die like Amy Winehouse

They’re all full of ****!!! If KFed, Cade, Sam, Britney’s “friends” anyone of these people truly cared about Britney’s well-being they WOULD NOT be talking to the media. And they would not tip off the paparazzi to know when she’s arriving at LAX :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red: Lynne!!

They know that taking personal issues to the media, particularly tabloid media, doesn’t help but they’re not trying to help! They’re simply wanting to humiliate, bully and embarrass Britney. Then they gaslight her and be like, she won’t talk to us, she’s shut us out of her life… or we don’t want to talk to her. If I were Britney I wouldn’t even want to talk to the boys (but I know she needs to have a connection to her children to facilitate her healing ❤️‍🩹) because anything she says to them will end up in the Daily Mail and TMZ. We knows she’s gone thru it mostly bcuz of the **** her family, KFed and Team Con did to her. They all need to back off and STFU and let Britney sort herself out!!! The only one who should be “helping” her during this time is her husband Sam and health care professionals of Britney’s choosing. PERIODT!

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

It's ok to admit you're wrong, it shows maturity. But you go protect that light of yours.  

There is an educational commercial on tv right now in LA showing faces of m*** and they are “normal” people too. Of course unhinged 2 week binges where people end up in jail etc will be most severe facially and those pics are what you typically see on those sites. Going out in LA circuit parties etc u see a lot of people on party ***** look and act all types of ways

why the **** are you asking me a rhetorical question when I already ******* told you. I hope your children never have a problem one day so you don’t have to gloss over their problems either. 

you’re right Britney has no addiction issues

Edited by Loveprofusion
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1

I am going to say it. I wish no ill will whatsoever to these children who are very clearly being manipulated or whatever (despite the fact that at 17/18 I knew what I was saying and how it would affect those around me) but Kevin and Victoria should just drop ******* dead. Absolute low life’s. The worst of the ******* worst. Okay let’s say Britney wants to take some m*** which I highly doubt, but why is it okay for her to be forcibly drugged with mind altering substances for a decade and a half and then it is not okay for her to seek out an high afterwards since she has seemingly had no support whatsoever in her recovery or healing journey after being left out to dry by abusers that very blatantly wanted her dead. It makes no sense. Ofcourse we know how this will be twisted, but we just have to go hard against these demons and actually help her when she needs it rather than questioning her every written message and sending corrupt police officers to her house. 

now I AM CONCERNED because how much can one human being take? Her dad, her mother, her siblings, her management, her spouses and now even her ******* children. What will it take. Does she have to be dead for people to show her an ounce of compassion? People that slept in her bed with her, people they saw her as a baby. It is insane. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block