Britney's family say they fear she is on m*** and will die like Amy Winehouse

I believe it. I am sorry but Britney is completely off. I am talking about a complete change of her personality, no semblance of the Britney we knew from '16. There is no denying that her family did a number on her, especially her father, but Britney isn't helping her own case with her strange insta posts. The constant deletion/activation of her insta is...I could go on about her social media presence. If she never went back on insta after the conservatorship ended, half the crap her sons and ex are saying wouldn't be as credible as they are atm. I feel like this forum is in some of sort of 20 plus year delusion...You guys are taking your stanning too far. I mean a knife? Bathing her kids till they are 12? The kids seeing ***** being delivered to her house? What would they get out of humiliating their own mother? This is hurting them too. It is their mother for FFS. I honestly don't see her making it out alive at this point. I am so worried for her 

Edited by Explicit
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

When its quiet and peace in the media regarding Britney for awhile, suddenly several negative articles regarding Britney reported from several media outlets....Why ? :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:  Is it because its her wedding anniversary with Sam?

Sure, I don't like most of her ig posts and I don't like Sam either.... but I wouldn't talk ****. 

I hope Britney release  her book already or release an new album or just speaking up in person regarding all of it so people would not paying attention to what team con has to say and LISTENING TO HER TELLING HER STORY.

Sadly, she's so quiet about it and now team con is talking bull**** regarding herself and taking control.... BRITNEY SHOULD BE THE ONE TO TELL HER SIDE, HER STORY.

Edited by annalai23
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Explicit said:

I believe it. I am sorry but Britney is completely off. I am talking about a complete change of her personality, no semblance of the Britney we knew from '16. There is no denying that her family did a number on her, especially her father, but Britney isn't helping her own case with her strange insta posts. The constant deletion/activation of her insta is...I could go on about her social media presence. If she never went back on insta after the conservatorship ended, half the crap her sons and ex are saying wouldn't be as credible as they are atm. I feel like this forum is in some of sort of 20 plus year delusion...You guys are taking your stanning too far. I mean a knife? Bathing her kids till they are 12? The kids seeing ***** being delivered to her house? What would they get out of humiliating their own mother? This is hurting them too. It is their mother for FFS. I honestly don't see her making it out alive at this point. I am so worried for her 

Literally this.

All the family/K-Fed drama aside, Britney hasn’t looked like a healthy sane woman for a while. A sane healthy woman certainly would not be online constantly looking disheveled, showing bizarre mannerisms, doing weird dancing, posting cryptic messages etc. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Dynamic Lights said:

Literally this.

All the family/K-Fed drama aside, Britney hasn’t looked like a healthy sane woman for a while. A sane healthy woman certainly would not be online constantly looking disheveled, showing bizarre mannerisms, doing weird dancing, posting cryptic messages etc. 

:britney-fire-dance::britney-fire-dance::britney-fire-dance:

8 minutes ago, Dynamic Lights said:

Literally this.

And the intervention being co-signed by the only two people she still trusts speaks volumes. She is obviously unwell. Insta legit killed her 'I am doing better' arch. Like, come on. This is insane. Do I personally believe she on something? Yes. Do I think it's as hard-core as m***? No. There are a lots of **** that people can take instead to keep them up all day. But yes, she looks unhinged on insta and her stans are more concerned about her reputation. Britney's rep at this point is bottom of the barrel. This started happening when she started posting full ***** on insta. She did herself a massive disservice by ever even touching her social media accounts 

Edited by Explicit
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

This is what Perez Hilton and the other gossip blogger were referring to earlier this year. Perez wouldn’t say what was going on with Britney but said it was bad, and when someone said M*** in the comments, he liked the comment.

Britney is a human, people. For you to not consider that this story could be true is worrying. M*** is a massive worldwide problem and it doesn’t care if you’re a pop goddess or not. Eg. Whitney. 

Maybe Britney is suffering with this addiction. For you to not consider it a possibility when some of you have suggested that she’s still being controlled in a conservatorship and other wacky conspiracy theories is a bit rich. 
this simple explanation explains a LOT of the weird behaviour we have witnessed from her in recent times. If it is true (and it’s the most sane explanation for everything of late), I hope and pray she gets help.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Great another article trashing Britney?

They are doing the same exact thing as they did to Whitney and MJ!

They are bullying her to death!

And watch these same idiots will be the same ones that kiss her azz when she actually passes away.

Its the same damn toxic cycle :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

I am so sad please stop I don’t want to think that Britney could die as Michael and Whitney 

• Love 1

This article is such a mess. At one point she refers to an article from last year where she 'broke that the boys weren't seeing her' and they'd kept their word. Apparently they talk on the phone but aren't ready to visit her. So that means they haven't seen her since about March 22. But if you go back and read the article from August 2022 Kevin states they chose not to see her because of her Instagram posts embarrassing them. But now it's because they saw ***** being delivered to her house. So, firstly they can't keep their story consistent. Secondly, they haven't been to her home since early 2022. So when did they see ***** being delivered and why are they only worried about it now? Why not make these claims in the August 2022 interview with Barack? Or why not say this in their interview late last year, rather than trying to make her look bad for shouting at her kids when they're being disrespectful to her? Why not say it when that backfired!? Furthermore, why is she even speaking to Jamie? He hasn't been involved in her life since 2021. He wont know anything of worth so how does he know she will 'end up like Amy?'. The way it's written is like he is agreeing with someone. So it was clearly a leading question for dramatic effect. Jamie also says 'They tell me her **** taking has started again'. Who is they? Certainly no one currently in her inner circle given even Jodi turned against him towards the disolution of the con. It's already clear the boys and Kevin haven't been around recently enough to know. So, again, why is it a worry now? 

It just smacks of something they've pulled out their *** for sensationalism. No. Surprise. Given all this has come from time spent with them all for another documentary. The TMZ one flopped. So they need something new.

Also, isn't it telling the article makes out that Britney's family expected the child maintenance money given to KFed over the years to have been put in trust funds for them to safeguard J and SP's future: to the tone of 6 figure sums and this doesn't seem to have happened? Now, as they approach adulthood they're looking to move to hawaii where she's legally obliged to pay for them for 3 more years and Jamie has expressed concern she hasn't had income since 2019? 

Nah, it all reaks of sensationalism to drum up interest in the alluded documentary and panic on their side that their gravy train will end in a few years so they're doing everything they can to imply she's unfit and needs to be in a con again so they can get more money out of her. Ironically as messy and nonsensical the article is at times, at least it seems to dig at KFloop for bumming of her money and not providing well enough for the boys. It gives her the credit for providing for them at least. I do think there's an element of trying to highlight that which is one saving grace.

Edited by Jajay119
  • Love 5
  • Like 2
38 minutes ago, Dynamic Lights said:

Literally this.

She literally did all of this when in the con. Do we not remember everyone thinking it was a team con plan to make her look crazy? People seem to have very short memories.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

This is getting completely out of hand. I think it’s time to sue the s.h.i.t out of Daphane, Kfed and his pathetic wife. This is just pure defamation at this point. And spare me the BS about how “worried” they all are about her well-being. We all know that apart from her kids, she’s worth more dead than alive to all these leeches.

And LOL at Kevin hoping someone will publicly bring her “**** use” to light, then proceeding to bring her **** use to light himself. As for his raggedy wife, it’s time someone shut this ***** up. Newsflash c.u.n.t.y, you don’t deserve an ounce of credit for Jaydens skills as a pianst. He got that from his real mother, who learned how to play the instrument in a weekend. What have YOU accomplished in life aside from being KFeds c.u.m. dump?

Im so fed up with all these losers, I can’t even imagine how Britney feels. This is yet another betrayal. Sending her all the love right now. ❤️

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 5
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, joe sp said:

She could shut down all these articles if she would work.

The article is a mess tho... negative intentions all over it

NO! She should do what she wants. Not doing things she doesn’t want to do because her family and ex-management bullies her. 

Why bother cheering to #FreeBritney when you just want the status quo from the conservatorship to continue? Britney always living her life based on what Team Con says?

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block