Britney's family say they fear she is on m*** and will die like Amy Winehouse

10 hours ago, nwonder said:

How would he even know that? He himself stated there’s been no communication between her and the kids for months. This is also coming from the unemployed man who spends his days getting baked all the time.

It’s a very serious allegation to make. I really hope Rosengart doesn’t let this fly.

Dandruff Bukkake is disgusting.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7C8udeK7H6O8iZbBQ-xl

Although the bit about Jodie/Cade/Sam intervention plan was interesting, this article is such a gross violation of privacy whether the m*** accusation is true or not. Also Kevin’s pathetic line about “i was just hoping someone would reveal it” is b***sh**! If Britney was hooked on m***, Team Con would have leaked that long ago to TMZ. So I’m not buying it.

LIKELY what’s going on is that her family is now trying to slyly equate amphetamines (Adderall)with “m***” (methamphetamines) Because Adderall happens to be the exact “****” they over dramatically complained about to TMZ earlier this year. Nice try Jamie and Lou!

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Edited by hello70
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, nwonder said:

It’s giving…

00199906.jpg
WWW.ACESHOWBIZ.COM

A man, who goes by the name Uncle Ron, claims he used to work as a bodyguard for Beyonce and makes a series of wild...

TBF there has been a rumour for a long time about Bey being an addict. Check the whole "Jay-Z drugging her for decades" conspiracy.

No shade - I love Beyonce! <3

Edited by eddieeddie
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, hello70 said:

Although the bit about Jodie/Cade/Sam intervention plan was interesting, this article is such a gross violation of privacy whether the m*** accusation is true or not. Also Kevin’s pathetic line about “i was just hoping someone would reveal it” is b***sh**! If Britney was hooked on m***, Team Con would have leaked that long ago to TMZ. So I’m not buying it.

LIKELY what’s going on is that her family is now trying to slyly equate amphetamines (Adderall)with “m***” (methamphetamines) Because Adderall happens to be the exact “****” they over dramatically complained about to TMZ earlier this year. Nice try Jamie and Lou!

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

IF it wasn't her biggest or darkest life secret and they are using it against her now. You can be a functioning m*** addict based on the dosages you take. Not saying I believe it tho!!!!

If I had been asked a year ago what the smear campaign would look like, I would have said exactly this. Beyond predictable. 

**** and/or alcohol addiction ✔️ 

Danger to / inappropriate with her children ✔️ 

“Concerned” family ✔️ 

“Close to death” ✔️ 

“Financial trouble” ✔️ 

Marriage on the rocks ✔️ 

These lowlives don’t love Britney or care for her in any capacity. They see her money as their own and they are livid that they don’t have access to it. This is going to continue for a while so never forget what their objectives are:

- To paint Britney as mentally unstable to discredit anything she exposes about them in the book and to justify the conservatorship

- To intimidate Britney into silence / submission under threat of institutionalisation 

- To regain / keep access to her money through whichever means possible

The fact of the matter is, any person who truly loved another person would not go to the media with their concerns / personal experiences with said person, ESPECIALLY when that person is as vulnerable / ill as they’re trying to make Britney out to be. They wouldn’t forcibly **** them and deny them of their freedom. They wouldn’t gaslight them for over a decade. They wouldn’t try to stage a so-called intervention when they know how much this traumatised the person the first time around. This is all about the money and it has been since the day Britney became rich. 

There is a special place in hell for each and every one of these people.

Edited by b42ad
  • Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block