Britney's family say they fear she is on m*** and will die like Amy Winehouse

7 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

of course those type of news were coming sooner or later, Britney posts on instagram was the fuel to that

This is different. This is very blatantly a huge smear campaign because like 3 or 4 different publications in the uk are claiming it as an exclusive so I don’t think this is the last we’ve heard of daphne this week. 

1 hour ago, Dreamer26 said:

Britney needs to divert attention by releasing new album, interview and her book ASAP.

This kind of conspiracy theories and news needs to be overshadowed that way otherwise they'll eventually somehow trap Britney again.  

She should definitely make a tell-all interview with Oprah and expose KFed, her family and everyone that has ever abused her.
This book might never come out... she needs to expose these leechers ASAP. 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

There is an educational commercial on tv right now in LA showing faces of m*** and they are “normal” people too. Of course unhinged 2 week binges where people end up in jail etc will be most severe facially and those pics are what you typically see on those sites. Going out in LA circuit parties etc u see a lot of people on party ***** look and act all types of ways

why the **** are you asking me a rhetorical question when I already ******* told you. I hope your children never have a problem one day so you don’t have to gloss over their problems either. 

you’re right Britney has no addiction issues

Oh, I'm sorry, did I strike a nerve? You must feel big and bad throwing out cuss words to a stranger on the internet because they disagreed with you. If this is upsetting you so much, log off. Go protect that light, babes. 

• Like 1

Daphne Barak ... need we say more?

About that intervention, it would have been a kidnapping. Accuse Sam and Cade for being involved is a strategic move to blacken their reputation. Jodi resigned because she knew it would have been a criminal kidnapping. Maybe she was out of the picture way before and her name should not appear here at all.

And yes, it is about money!

• Love 2
  • Like 3
57 minutes ago, generation glory said:

If I were Britney I wouldn’t even want to talk to the boys (but I know she needs to have a connection to her children to facilitate her healing ❤️‍🩹

She should emancipate these two little brats and cut off all their money coming from her.
Let their father pay for them... I can see these boys on Skid Row in LA in a couple of years.

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, Inherzone said:

LOL and everyone was like „sam‘s not into this… he‘s the only one she can trust…“ he was there the whole time during her c-ship!! 

she should get away from america and everyone. 

Wheres Rosengart? Only there when the cameras are rolling.

He is her lawyer, not her babysitter ffs... y'all need to chill about him lmao

and about Sam... I've smelled the rent boy scent coming from him ever since they started dating... he's with her just because of the money.
watch him dry all of her money when they divorce, just like KFed

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, Dynamic Lights said:

If Britney had never posted many weird videos on her Insta, I would’ve dismissed claims like this immediately, but you can’t deny something IS wrong

Say whatever you want, but this is NOT how a normal sane person would promote a sponsored product. 

You forgot to mention a person unpacking nearly 14 years of trauma. I'm sorry she's not healing fast enough for you. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I'm not comfortable with the idea of a very insulting article against Britney being written by someone who has nothing better to do in life than sitting with Britney's kids all day.

All this is nasty. I don't support this whole thing. She's their mother. What this woman is doing...

Gross.

Disgusting.

Poor values.

Disrespect of fundamental principles (she's their MOTHER !)

Downfall of society.

All of the above.

:overit_leave_walk_away_catfish_get_up_bye_goodbye_out_done:

• Love 4
  • Like 2
Just now, Gutterguppy1202 said:

ok, so tell me how she should heal then, since her version of healing is wrong and not good enough for you. 

take some time off the social media. a lot of people do this. 🤷🏻‍♀️

i know everyone deals different with traume but i don‘t think that instagram &co. is the best way for her since the media did her dirty in the past.

4 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

Well even if  it was true its making her look a lot healthier than whatever they had her on.

Mostly appalled that they would convince her sons this is true and just after she saw her mum. Guess she will have to cut her off again. Shameless.

Her sons are vile just like their dad... they're just making stuff up in collaboration with KFed because they KNOW their income source is ending really soon... they need her on a conservative/5150 ASAP.
They're just trying to paint Britney to be this bat**** crazy **** user (again) and change the GPs minds about her, that she needs a conservatorship...

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Inherzone said:

take some time off the social media. a lot of people do this. 🤷🏻‍♀️

i know everyone deals different with traume but i don‘t think that instagram &co. is the best way for her since the media did her dirty in the past.

she literally did that and then her 'fans' called for a welfare check. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block