Britney's family say they fear she is on m*** and will die like Amy Winehouse

3 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Sorry but if Rosengart doesn’t do any course of action here , then it’s concerning.

Why were Jodi Montgomery and Kevin speaking? Wasn’t it proven Jodi and Britney’s kids were friends on Venmo…

so Sam, Jodi, and Kevin all planned this intervention but we’re going to say this article is lying about that?

How tf is Sam in this? Both Britney and Sam posted on their socials that people shouldn’t believe what they read when that story came out, are we ignoring that too now?

Edited by Gutterguppy1202
  • Love 3
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Loveprofusion said:

m*** addiction is no joke. For me it’s weird that so many fans turn away from so many obvious signs. I understand supporting someone you like but seriously look at the photos and the posts and the breakdowns and comments from her owns sons and comments from the court/family. 
all these people are wrong and you’re right because you were there when baby one more time came out. 

stop. Her pseudo ***ual rambling posts clearly display some sort of high or mania. 

Some Britney fans are still stuck with the Britney that is a 100% perfect blond happy can do wrong. They brought into it more than anyone else and deny anything that she does to take away from that image! Still! To this day they don’t even realize how they can be the worst group of all. So now that you have hyped her all up. She threw away her therapy right?? Made a joke out of it???? Y’all glad you took away her meds and therapy ????

that’s funny…I remember her saying in her post, which was very coherent and thought out, that she had a great therapist. Previously, she mentioned that she was on meds for depression. So where did she throw away her therapy and her meds? Her other posts where she’s dancing in her house shows she looks radiant and healthy. I’m not a doctor, but a quick google search showed me the hallmarks of m*** abuse (cracked, dry skin, rotting teeth, etc) and it doesn’t appear Britney has any of that. Can you provide some photos from her Instagram that illustrate that though?

• Love 6
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

m*** addiction is no joke. For me it’s weird that so many fans turn away from so many obvious signs. I understand supporting someone you like but seriously look at the photos and the posts and the breakdowns and comments from her owns sons and comments from the court/family. 
all these people are wrong and you’re right because you were there when baby one more time came out. 

stop. Her pseudo ***ual rambling posts clearly display some sort of high or mania. 

Some Britney fans are still stuck with the Britney that is a 100% perfect blond happy can do wrong. They brought into it more than anyone else and deny anything that she does to take away from that image! Still! To this day they don’t even realize how they can be the worst group of all. So now that you have hyped her all up. She threw away her therapy right?? Made a joke out of it???? Y’all glad you took away her meds and therapy ????

Daphne… is that u?

• Haha 5
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

It's not a joke. But KFed himself says he is GUESSING that she is on m***.

What they fail to understand is recovering from 13 years of intense trauma can look messy.

Dumb ****s.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Lola2790 said:

It's not a joke. But KFed himself says he is GUESSING that she is on m***.

What they fail to understand is recovering from 13 years of intense trauma can look messy.

Dumb ****s.

Of course his broke deadbeat *** would say such a thing about the mother of his children. Can he get any lower?:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

that’s funny…I remember her saying in her post, which was very coherent and thought out, that she had a great therapist. Previously, she mentioned that she was on meds for depression. So where did she throw away her therapy and her meds? Her other posts where she’s dancing in her house shows she looks radiant and healthy. I’m not a doctor, but a quick google search showed me the hallmarks of m*** abuse (cracked, dry skin, rotting teeth, etc) and it doesn’t appear Britney has any of that. Can you provide some photos from her Instagram that illustrate that though?

Addiction is a rollercoaster. It’s up and down depending on when you’ve last used or are using in the moment. Yeah sometimes your clear and other times not 

Good. And glad for it because she needs support

That can be an outdated depiction of m*** use. My roommate is a habitual user. There will be physical degradation from ingesting something toxic and staying awake for so long but she doesn’t have to have missing teeth. She has money to repair herself. Even though I thought we did see a still of her teeth recently where they were different.. But I mean the signs are there. And you’ve glossed over all the questionable things in defending her. And just mentioned her happy dancing posting. No there’s a lot more. Requesting photos of her haggard or stuff like that like those don’t even exist, something foreign. Um no?  Again this is the peculiar glossing over

• Haha 3
  • Like 4
49 minutes ago, handmedown said:

You have to have a source saying the thing before you can report it.  So even if you know it's not true, as long as a third party is willing to say it you can report it.  

So who's feeding the DM this stuff, what's their agenda?  Surely Keven gets what he wants just by moving the kids to Hawaii, what could he possibly gain from this?  As for her family...I just don't get that angle.

Jodi?  It mentions she was behind the failed intervention in Feb, surely not?  Could that women be dumb enough to still be sticking her oar in?

Er since it's written by Daphne Barak who spent like months with KFed, it seems kinda obvious who's the "source".

• Love 4
  • Like 2
54 minutes ago, handmedown said:

You have to have a source saying the thing before you can report it.  So even if you know it's not true, as long as a third party is willing to say it you can report it.  

So who's feeding the DM this stuff, what's their agenda?  Surely Keven gets what he wants just by moving the kids to Hawaii, what could he possibly gain from this?  As for her family...I just don't get that angle.

Jodi?  It mentions she was behind the failed intervention in Feb, surely not?  Could that women be dumb enough to still be sticking her oar in?

Britney wanted Jodi to stay in her life after the conservatorship ended.

That was Britney's decision.

Then, she found out Jodi staged the intervention and Jodi said to KFed she is resigning.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

Addiction is a rollercoaster. It’s up and down depending on when you’ve last used or are using in the moment. Yeah sometimes your clear and other times not 

Good. And glad for it because she needs support

That can be an outdated depiction of m*** use. My roommate is a habitual user. There will be physical degradation from ingesting something toxic and staying awake for so long but she doesn’t have to have missing teeth. She has money to repair herself. Even though I thought we did see a still of her teeth recently where they were different.. But I mean the signs are there. And you’ve glossed over all the questionable things in defending her. And just mentioned her happy dancing posting. No there’s a lot more. Requesting photos of her haggard or stuff like that like those don’t even exist, something foreign. Um no?  Again this is the peculiar glossing over

The photos I’m referencing came directly from medical websites, so they are not outdated depictions. However, I guess you’re the know it all when it comes to substance abuse since your roommate is a habitual user? Do they use m***? 

your argument is all over the place though. Healing from trauma is not indicative of **** abuse. Please elaborate on what I glossed over. You keep mentioning that the signs are all there. Signs of what? **** abuse? 

Edited by Gutterguppy1202
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, very_urban said:

Er since it's written by Daphne Barak who spent like months with KFed, it seems kinda obvious who's the "source".

If indeed Barak did spend months with KFed and didn't come away thinking he was full of **** that concerns me.  It says there's an outsider who actually thinks there is at least some truth in what he says.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Yes and can we talk about how all the highest voted comments from the GP are on her side?

dummy_148x178.jpg?cb=2023610

C_DM, London, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago

What is interesting is there was an article the other day about Kevin needing money. Now he's done another story about Britney (paycheck). And this article also mentions his plans to move to Hawaii, which in turn would mean receiving child support for longer. I know Britney has issues, it's clear but those around her do leech off her at the same time.

Mustbe_Openminded, Near the Lake, United States, 22 minutes ago

Really feel bad for Britney. Does she have anyone in her corner that really truly cares about her? I believed she is a tortured soul. I would go mad too if I wasnt allowed to live my life as a normal child/teen and had self serving parents who managed every aspect of my life well into my 40s while living off me. Then everywhere I go someone has their hand out.not for comfort, but for money. This woman is stuck. There is no way out for her. I really hate whats happened to this woman. We dont know whats happening behind the scenes.watch the old B&W movie Gaslight. Maybe people really are driving her mad.

SunnySea, A sunny beach, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago

All Kevin cares about is the money. The only reason he's moving to Hawaii is so he can another 5 years out of her. He's a disgrace

Cbap, Imperial Beach, United States, 1 hour ago

Also the boys have not seen their mother in a year but now I read that have witnessed ***** being delivered to her house?? Wow what a smear campaign. OMG.

Carol, London, 47 minutes ago

Brittney does not show any appearance of being on m***. Those that are addicted to m*** have a very specific look. Not to say there are not other issues at play - similar to Kanye. I would not believe a word from these family members who have all been leeching off her for 20 years

Impeachim, Terre Haute, United States, 1 hour ago

This information can't be trusted. This comes from a guy who is sponging off his ex-wife.. who should be forcing his kids to see their mom. Her dad who abused his ability to sponge off her money. A sister who took but didn't return money from her big sister. And a mother who didn't stand up for her daughter when she needed her the most. Kids who are so damn spoiled they put demands on her or they won't see her or talk to her. None of this is love. Where, is the love they all say they have for this woman? And how would anyone one of those listed above know heads from tails what she really is doing? Just don't believe a word anyone from the above says.

chilledpanda, NA, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago

She probably has ptsd from all the leeches in her life. Family included . Nobody has ever cared about her well-being . All they wanted was her to work and make them Money and provide opportunities for her sister etc to get more money. If she had been allowed to live in peace with her children and enjoy her earnings who knows where they would all be now. Happier and not yapping to the papers. They should all be ashamed . Every single person in her life has backstabbed her .

Yes! This makes me happy to see most of public are seeing right through this bull ******* ****! Kevin is absolute trash.  I would love Britney to push back a bit on what's being said with her lawyers. It's just so ridiculous!! 

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

She’s a disgusting leech. I’m sure most of what she wrote is fabrication, but it truly makes my blood boil at the lengths she and Britney’s family are taking just to hurt her. All for what?  

It's classic narcissistic abuse. Britney is their source. They need to discredit and humiliate her so she doesn't tell the truth about them. Too bad nothing they do is working, that's why they keep going lower and lower. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

The photos I’m referencing came directly from medical websites, so they are not outdated depictions. However, I guess you’re the know it all when it comes to substance abuse since your roommate is a habitual user? Do they use m***? 

your argument is all over the place though. Healing from trauma is not indicative of **** abuse. Please elaborate on what I glossed over. You keep mentioning that the signs are all there. Signs of what? **** abuse? 

Yeah so I have to go to protect my light but I wish you peace and happiness in your journey xo 

• Haha 3

Britney Spears' family say they fear she is on m*** and will die like Amy Winehouse: Father of her boys Kevin Federline says loved-ones are 'terrified' she is on the Breaking Bad **** - son Preston says 'I hope she'll listen to us... before it's too late”

💬So they “fear” she’s on m*** but don’t know if she’s on it, or anything else?🤨

“I fear she's on m*** – I've been praying someone would make it public and that she wakes up,' Kevin Federline, her ex- husband and father of their two sons, told me. 'It's terrifying. She is the mother of my boys.”There were reports that Britney had stopped taking her mood-stabilising medication and that substances she was taking instead 'hyped her up' and caused her to 'fly off the handle'.

💬Now we know who one of the alleged sources for TMZ’s smear campaign docu is. KFed and also his lawyer Kaplan. Instead of TMZ saying m*** — or specifically “crystal m***” they cited Red Bull and caffeinated tea. I suppose they think that has m***/amphetamine like effects if consumed in excess?😑

Her sons, Preston, 17, and Jayden, 16, are refusing to meet their mother, claiming they have seen ***** being delivered to her house.“

💬Was trying not to talk about these boys of Britney’s just to be nice cuz I haven’t been too kind towards them for OBVIOUS REASONS. But for the sake of discussion I gotta ask. When did they say they saw ***** being delivered and what kind of *****? This is a vague and unsubstantiated claim.

When I suggested that Jayden's talent on the piano might be a legacy from his superstar mom, Victoria begged to differ. ‘No!' she said. 'Britney used to yell at Jayden for practising the piano at her home. He was making too much noise. It was us, me, who encouraged Jayden to practice.”

💬 Encouraging him to practice is besides the point. Where the **** does Jayden’s musical talent come from? His mom!! He sure as hell did not get it from his lazy greasy untalented slimeball dad! What a vile hag!! **** off, Victoria!!! 

Britney has had no steady income since 2019, when she stopped her Vegas residency. What are her intentions once the child support payments to Kevin cease?Some family members say they had long assumed that the monthly payments for child support would include money to be put aside for trust funds for Preston and Jayden. They have calculated that, by now, Jayden and Preston should have six-figure sums at their disposal. Family members say they've seen no evidence these trust funds exist.”

💬AND THERE YOU HAVE IT!!!

MONEY. CONTROL. POWER.

The leaks are: Jodi Montgomery, Cade Hudson, Sam Asghari, Kevin Federline, Mark V. Kaplan, Dr. Sophy (?), Preston and Jayden who likes were coerced throughout their whole lives to film and report on their mom anything they thought might be suspicious.

If Sam leaked or simply confided in Jodi (or Maxi) they violated his trust and violated Britney’s privacy by leaking the intervention plans to TMZ. Which rly would benefit Jodi more than Britney aka $. When that fell through they colluded with TMZ to make that docu that’s full of speculation- if if their concerns are somewhat valid.

I can’t make this happen but I wish Britney would fire Cade. He’s no damn good!!! He’s too much of a social climbing party boy. So unprofessional. It’s a damn shame Britney can’t trust ANYBODY. This is why she self isolates. I believe she has issues that need addressing and I believe her when she says she’s in therapy and taking meds. This ongoing force by the Spearses, Federlines and Jodi (Team Con) to control Britney again has to stop. Leaking anything- even if some of it is true- to TMZ is NOT helping Britney at all!! They are all making this situation worse than it need be. Sorry for my long *** post. I’m so damn sick and tired of Daphne, KFed, Victoria, the boys (yes I said it!!) and err’body else pulling this “we need to save Britney **** and take her $” 

If Daphne is “investigating” this situation then why he the **** isn’t she looking into the abuse Jamie caused his daughter and find out what Lou Taylor did with Britney’s $600M!!!!! NGL, I’m losing my patience w/ Mr. Rosengart!!! He does a good job when he’s actively doing his job in a way we can see but I know it doesn’t mean he’s against her. I wish he’d do more to put a stop to these people ganging up on Britney, either to force her to talk to them (her abusers & leeches) to shame her into complying with their demands (i.e., the KFed/Kaplan threatening to take Britney to court if she doesn’t respond w/ their plans to move to Hawaii).

I just pray Britney holds it together til Jayden turns 18 so she won’t be legally beholden to the Federline’s in any way!! How embarrassing that her sons are even taking to Daphne which their dad co-signs for his own nefarious reasons. KFed has no concern for Britney, never did & never will. The 2 boys are his meal ticket. I hope she cuts them all off!! Same thing for Lynne!!

Edited by generation glory
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block