Britney's family say they fear she is on m*** and will die like Amy Winehouse

3 hours ago, handmedown said:

That's what concerns me, this isn't the National Post.  There are very strong libel laws in the UK so for such a major publication to be saying Britney may be on m*** means they have a source.  I'm not saying I believe it but there's somebody out there saying Britney's doing m***, somebody who the DM is trusting enough to risk libel.  That's worth discussion.

Ehm the article literally says that only source is Kevin. And they are being smart by saying he “believes” she is doing m***. It never mentions anyone seeing her do m*** or that she IS on m***. It just says they believe she is on m***. Kevin and Jamie ARE the sources. 

• Love 5

It's odd to me that the boys and Kevin weren't concerned when they were pumping a truckload of zombie ***** into Britney during the c-ship, but now any medication is viewed as deadly and more of a habit/addiction rather than real medication.... odd... 

Also, if the intervention rumour from earlier this year is true and Sam/Cade were involved given what the 2019 did to Britney? They both have some explaining to do to Britney. If we can all see what that stay did to her (and she may never be the same again) then a second stay would probably be the thing to finish her off. 

Also, it's interesting how they're ramping up these stories now once the boys are getting older. I hope and pray there isn't a trustfund for the boys - they don't deserve a penny. Britney would be better off giving any money left after she's spent what she wants to charity. Otherwise, the boys will follow in their daddy's steps and never work and continue to be spoilt privileged entitled young men. I'd love to believe these people care about Britney, they don't, they care about their bank balances and their futures - not hers. 

Edited by JamieColonSpears
  • Love 3
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Jup1ter said:

She was accused of m*** in 2007

This is non-sense

You guys really think Britney would get out of the c-ship to use m*** lol

I remember rumors of Paris getting her hooked on m*** in 2006 because she wanted to lose the baby weight quickly. Not saying I believe tho.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

*stares blankly after receiving abuse and mumbles:
You are right. Britney has no stimulant abuse issues. Her career has been dandy. Her pseudo ***ual, rambling post about potty training the other day is just lovely memory recall. Not a symptom of anything else. 

*offers plate of food to appease rabid beast.

the cult is powerful I am a fan too but I know I can not fight against “them”Amy Adams Movie GIF by NETFLIX

I am apart of a different faction that feels Britney needs help

Some just don't want to see what's right in front of their eyes, they're the ones that keep this circus running.

2 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

I remember rumors of Paris getting her hooked on m*** in 2006 because she wanted to lose the baby weight quickly. Not saying I believe tho.

Everything that comes out now is Britney 2007 (The 2023 Remix). That's how you know it's a team con fueled smear campaign. They can't come up with anything new, so they go back to what worked last time. Except times have changed and this **** isn't blindly believed anymore. 

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

Her sons, Preston, 17, and Jayden, 16, are refusing to meet their mother, claiming they have seen ***** being delivered to her house.

SO SHE GOT **** DELIVERIES WHEN IN CONSERVATORSHIP??
WHAT WAS THE CS FOR IF SHE STILL COULD ORDER *****?
LIKE WTF THIS MAKES LESS SENSE EACH DAY!

THIS IS A SMEAR CAMPAIGN

Hang on now, I thought reports said they haven't seen her in a year? Oprah Winfrey Concert GIF by CBS

Edited by Gutterguppy1202
  • Love 1
  • Like 5

This article confuses me more than anything: it both disparages Britney with claims of m*** usage and being unstable but also actually confirms Kevin's plans and reasonings and in doing so disparages him yet shouldn't this article solely praise him?

The article mentions Hawaii and the child payments up to 23 confirming the real reason for their move to Hawaii and also confirms that the money used to support Sean and Jayden is used for rent; it also is quite explicit that the Federline household is not exactly well kept or sanitary as it states that you have to be careful walking around the back garden due to the fact they have dogs - i.e. they don't pick up after the dogs!!!

I'm unsure if Daphne actually read what she wrote and did The Federline family approve of this article?

Yes, it attemps to tar Britney but it doesn't paint Kevin and Co in a great light too.

What a strange and odd article!

• Like 6

An article written by the creepy woman, aka Daphne Barak, of course!  :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I don't understand how the boys witnessed m*** being delivered to Britney's house when they haven't  seen her for more than a year... And the nerve of K-Flop accusing Brit of doing this when he is clearly the one using these kind of things. 

Do they really think we're stupid?

Britney consented to their move to Hawaii and this is how they thank her?! These people truly are the definition of evil. 

• Like 3

Action plan:

Rosengart should issue a cease and desist to Kevin and Jamie. "Should you ever speak or write about Britney Spears again, we will seek to sue you for $2 million per word. We hope you'll keep this in mind next time you hope to make a quick buck."

I can totally understand Britney not issuing one to her kids, but KFed and Jamie are absolutely fair game. And if she sues them for defamation then she'll at least maybe get some of her stolen money back? :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

BS.  If they GENUINELY believed she was on m*** (and had an eye-witness account of ***** being delivered to her house) her family would be REAL QUICK to call the police and have her home raided JUST so they could tell the FreeBritney movement they were right.  This is just a bored person looking at her Instagram and writing a story to get clicks and money.  Girl bye. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Edited by G-unit
  • Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block