Britney's family say they fear she is on m*** and will die like Amy Winehouse

6 minutes ago, Myosotis said:

An article written by the creepy woman, aka Daphne Barak, of course!  :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I don't understand how the boys witnessed m*** being delivered to Britney's house when they haven't  seen her for more than a year... And the nerve of K-Flop accusing Brit of doing this when he is clearly the one using these kind of things. 

Do they really think we're stupid?

Britney consented to their move to Hawaii and this is how they thank her?! These people truly are the definition of evil. 

yes and why Kfed thinks this if OBVIOUSLY he has not seen her in years nor has he talked to her properly.

Is he just guessing ??

3 minutes ago, MomOfTheYear said:

Action plan:

Rosengart should issue a cease and desist to Kevin and Jamie. "Should you ever speak or write about Britney Spears again, we will seek to sue you for $2 million per word. We hope you'll keep this in mind next time you hope to make a quick buck."

I can totally understand Britney not issuing one to her kids, but KFed and Jamie are absolutely fair game. And if she sues them for defamation then she'll at least maybe get some of her stolen money back? :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

agreed! Take some lessons from Loucifer. She is completely off media.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Dynamic Lights said:

If Britney had never posted many weird videos on her Insta, I would’ve dismissed claims like this immediately, but you can’t deny something IS wrong

Say whatever you want, but this is NOT how a normal sane person would promote a sponsored product. 

this is literally her being goofy, trying to be funny. literally.

• Love 2
Just now, Daredevil said:

this is literally her being goofy, trying to be funny. literally.

If a celebrity promoted your product like this, would you actually like it? :jackk_alien: She was supposed to wear those dresses, pose in them, etc… instead she was doing weird movements and acting like a lunatic. It’s not goofiness 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

of course those type of news were coming sooner or later, Britney posts on instagram was the fuel to that

I’ve just reread this and can I ask how exactly Britneys posts on instagram added fuel to the fire of her being on m*** and inappropriately trying to bathe her grown children? This is the biggest smear campaign I have ever seen in my life but ofc you have fans with these ****ty takes who will only ever be happy if she is in full hair and makeup on a music video set being ***ual for the pleasure of her own weird father and to line this FAT JUNKIE and his **** WIFES pockets. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, handmedown said:

If indeed Barak did spend months with KFed and didn't come away thinking he was full of **** that concerns me.  It says there's an outsider who actually thinks there is at least some truth in what he says.

She sees what it's profitable for her to see.

What I find particularly interesting is how many of the Tabloid rumours and conspiracies, and pro conservatorship arguments this echoes, almost like a check like it exists just to have them publishes outside of social media. How would Kfed know what deals she's has to make money? Why wasn't any of this echoed in JLs book? Loving father while he's fighting his daughter in court? 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Dynamic Lights said:

If a celebrity promoted your product like this, would you actually like it? :jackk_alien: She was supposed to wear those dresses, pose in them, etc… instead she was doing weird movements and acting like a lunatic. It’s not goofiness 

This is not important whatsoever. There are people out here who lingered around other celebrities that ended up DEAD saying she was weird with her babies and is wilding out on m***. Instagram CONSPIRACY THEORIES are actually used in the opposite way than what people think and every little small inconsequential thing she posts is ripped apart and the bigger picture is constantly being ignored. In the last 2/3 days she has had a corrupt judge added to her case, new music rumours and now this. Wake the **** up - the instagram don’t mean **** girl. 

Not even worth reading the full article cuz the intent is so obvious. I highly doubt that it’s true. If our girl wants to drink caffeine & go for drives, she should be able to. The desperation is so disgusting. Makes me sick how they can’t ever leave her alone & let her live her life. Of course they say it ONE DAY after her wedding anniversary. Disgusting. 

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, Dynamic Lights said:

but she was sent these for free . no contract. no agreement

the designer should be happy she even showed that on video free of charge

this was not a Pepsi commercial for god's sake

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

but she was sent these for free . no contract. no agreement

the designer should be happy she even showed that on video free of charge

this was not a Pepsi commercial for god's sake

Don't waste your time arguing with this person cause they cannot be reasoned with. 

• Love 1

let’s say this is true … whats the point of sharing this … it’s like they want to push her to a breaking point . It’s concerning to me that they are realizing she’s worth more to them dead than alive … and I almost feel like they’d rather her be dead than not be in their control ….it’s scary to think how if she doesn’t hurt herself how they could do something in a facility to actually kill her … like Michael Jackson .. etc 

I honestly wish regardless of what she is dealing with, that she would just try to save face on social media to not have anything like this merit real discussion … like it does lock her back into an image but the public doesn’t need to know any thing about her life . So I wish she would craft a more polished life on social media so people would leave her alone … 

the allegations remain none of our business … so I won’t comment on them. but i hate it’s played out so publicly 

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block