Nobody is reporting on this...HMMMM

There is something weird about this, why did she go down to the ambulance if she was sleeping and also didn't go up to it? Why did she come down then? Usually if someone is hurt it is the paramedics who go up to the room, even more so if the person suffered an accident to their ankle, why make them walk?

I think she did want medical assistance but when she saw the paparazzi she preferred not to get into the ambulance so that they wouldn't have a photo of her in an ambulance and so the press wouldn't create stories.

• Like 1

So no one from the hotel staff told them they were going to call an ambulance to get her checked out. She was asleep. They knock on her door. She sees paramedics/police coming (that's why she on IG said illegally), scared given previous experience calls her lawyer.
The coincidence remains that TMZ was outside waiting and Lynne called her.

• Love 2

Honestly and I don't care if it sounds harsh I don't feel sorry for Britney anymore, after conservatorship ended she had it in her hands to clean her image and show public that she doesn't needed to be "handled" instead she acted absolutely ridiculous on every occasion and connect herself with questionable people with bad past, just like this guy she is "dating" now

She should have done what Lindays did, that is how you get your **** together and it all starts with yourself only.

Also regarding this incident. Even if she was check-out the hotel and ambulance was called for her ankle, why would she be outside, without her bra, just covered in blanket?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, BPI said:

So no one from the hotel staff told them they were going to call an ambulance to get her checked out. She was asleep. They knock on her door. She sees paramedics/police coming (that's why she on IG said illegally), scared given previous experience calls her lawyer.
The coincidence remains that TMZ was outside waiting and Lynne called her.

The photos could still be explained. Someone took them and sold them to TMZ that same night. A guy in Las Vegas did that with the photos he took of Britney sitting at the table after the ballplayer incident. He explained it on his website. Posted in the bowels of Exhale if I remember correctly.

Lynne's phone call is too much of a coincidence.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I honestly only trust what Britney herself says, because I think she is the best person to actually know what's going on in her life.

The Daily Mail and TMZ articles consist of about 10% truth (if that) and 90% conjecture. I imagine their informants know about as much as we do about her life, and write an extended version of that to make her look as bad as they possibly can.

My only advice to anyone following the "news" is to take it with a pinch of salt, because we have a whole first time to look back on regarding how the press treats Britney, and they are rarely favourable, and never kind.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Le foto potrebbero ancora essere spiegate. Qualcuno li ha presi e li ha venduti a TMZ quella stessa notte. Un ragazzo di Las Vegas lo ha fatto con le foto che ha scattato a Britney seduta al tavolo dopo l'incidente del giocatore di baseball. Lo ha spiegato sul suo sito. Inserito nelle viscere di Exhale se ricordo bene.

La telefonata di Lynne è troppo una coincidenza.

Yes those photos sitting at the table in 2023 were sold to TMZ, in fact there is their logo on those photos.
In the ones from Thursday (of the hotel) they are credited BackGrid

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, BPI said:

Yes those photos sitting at the table in 2023 were sold to TMZ, in fact there is their logo on those photos.
In the ones from Thursday (of the hotel) they are credited BackGrid

That means a BackGrid photographer was there, not some random hotel employee taking and selling the photos? 

I am trying to understand. BackGrid is a photo agency specializing in celebrity photos. They have freelancers who hunt for photos at known celebrity hangouts and/or take photos when called. They wouldn't hang out at midnight in front of the hotel unless someone informed them that Britney would come out. Am I on the right track?

Ok, any hotel will inform you that they called an ambulance, but she doesn't know. They show up and she is surprised. Now let's assume someone else called 911. Britney, who is already in bed, is shocked, doesn't take the time to get dressed (Soliz is fully dressed.) and leaves the hotel with her own security. She is startled when pictures are snapped in front of the hotel. Her mother calls in the night or early morning, then Lynne flies out to Los Angeles the same day.

Britney calls Rosengart who calms her down. He would never allow anyone to take her like they did in 2008. No other celebrity was ever taken like that whether they trashed hotel rooms or passed out or did other stupid stuff. Britney's 2007/2008 parties were mild compared to others.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block