Britney's family say they fear she is on m*** and will die like Amy Winehouse

9 minutes ago, Dynamic Lights said:

Why isn’t she healing in private? Posting videos like this for the public to see is even more concerning because she BELIEVES they’re normal 

Healing in private perpetuates stigmas surrounding mental health. Britney showing the up's and downs of healing help other people see that "it's ok to not be ok" is more than a pro mental health saying. It's concerning to me that you have no joy in your life that you view a woman being silly as something of concern.  

• Love 5
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

Oh, I'm sorry, did I strike a nerve? You must feel big and bad throwing out cuss words to a stranger on the internet because they disagreed with you. If this is upsetting you so much, log off. Go protect that light, babes. 

No you’re antagonizing me. I’m literally trying to get away from you and enjoy my coffee without negative influence. Your delusion and glossing over history (PROPOGANDA) are poking me. Help please anyone!! He/she IT (empty brain): is trying to make me get a warning and I’m being nice. I tried to leave peacefully with  a blessingScared Oh No GIF by Bounce

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

she literally did that and then her 'fans' called for a welfare check. 

i think at this point she can‘t win anymore. she should have made it clear since the beginning (end of cship) that shes taking some time off to heal in private and leave a short message here and then to let us know everything is ok. 

but she choose to post on instagram still - and her posts (6x the same selfie) are still kinda weird if you think about it - how many times did we say it was cassy? who is it now? (britney, *****!)

🤷🏻‍♀️ 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

No you’re antagonizing me. I’m literally trying to get away from you and enjoy my coffee without negative influence. Your delusion and glossing over history (PROPOGANDA) are poking me. Help please anyone!! He/she IT (empty brain): is trying to make me get a warning and I’m being nice. I tried to leave peacefully with  a blessingScared Oh No GIF by Bounce

You don't need to have the last word, babes. Just log off and not reply? The only person making you get warning points is yourself. I asked you simple questions and you were the one who chose to get sensitive over them. I also didn't call you any names, but since you're stooping to that level I don't mind playing that game with you.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Inherzone said:

i think at this point she can‘t win anymore. she should have made it clear since the beginning (end of cship) that shes taking some time off to heal in private and leave a short message here and then to let us know everything is ok. 

but she choose to post on instagram still - and her posts (6x the same selfie) are still kinda weird if you think about it - how many times did we say it was cassy? who is it now? (britney, *****!)

🤷🏻‍♀️

...so it's her fault this is happening. Got it. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, easy said:

Healing in private perpetuates stigmas surrounding mental health. Britney showing the up's and downs of healing help other people see that "it's ok to not be ok" is more than a pro mental health saying. It's concerning to me that you have no joy in your life that you view a woman being silly as something of concern.  

This is beautiful and well-said. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, handmedown said:

That's what concerns me, this isn't the National Post.  There are very strong libel laws in the UK so for such a major publication to be saying Britney may be on m*** means they have a source.  I'm not saying I believe it but there's somebody out there saying Britney's doing m***, somebody who the DM is trusting enough to risk libel.  That's worth discussion.

well k-fed no?

Also do we think Sam would be with her if was taking m***? Makes no sense

9 minutes ago, juniorcasemiro said:

People do the craziest things for some money/publicity/fame.
I'm not even a bit surprised.

Can you imagine the nerves of this woman ?! 

"Hello my name is Daphné, I don't know you or your family but I want to spend few weeks sitting with you kids because I want to sell an article that I want to write to insult your mother and tell the world how f up your mother is, is that fine with you kids !" And she has a big smile on her face.

Oh the strength we need in this modern world. :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Daphne dragged Kevin and Victoria by confirming they are basically jobless living in an unkept house paid by Britney :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

That was my favorite part of it. Like we're supposed to feel bad kfed is getting 40k a month and can't cook a meal, mow his lawn, or pick up after their dogs? They're jobless bums who have literally nothing else to do :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by easy
  • Love 2
  • Like 3

One thing that doesn’t add up is the claim made by her kids, stating “they have seen ***** delivered to her house.” How so? They haven’t seen her in almost a year. Also, how would ***** specifically crystal m**h be delivered if she was under the conservatorship when they did see her? Doesn’t add up.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

You don't need to have the last word, babes. Just log off and not reply? The only person making you get warning points is yourself. I asked you simple questions and you were the one who chose to get sensitive over them. I also didn't call you any names, but since you're stooping to that level I don't mind playing that game with you.

*stares blankly after receiving abuse and mumbles:
You are right. Britney has no stimulant abuse issues. Her career has been dandy. Her pseudo ***ual, rambling post about potty training the other day is just lovely memory recall. Not a symptom of anything else. 

*offers plate of food to appease rabid beast.

the cult is powerful I am a fan too but I know I can not fight against “them”Amy Adams Movie GIF by NETFLIX

I am apart of a different faction that feels Britney needs help

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

The article was quite insightful.. there was (according to Kevin and Jamie?) a care plan indeed with Jody in charge under Britney’s request but it is no longer going on since the intervention attempt failed.

Jody resigned.. good riddance. 

The m*** allegations are dangerous so no comments… also more knives allegations? The Spears sisters love their knives I see :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Britney58 said:

One thing that doesn’t add up is the claim made by her kids, stating “they have seen ***** delivered to her house.” How so? They haven’t seen her in almost a year. Also, how would ***** specifically crystal m**h be delivered if she was under the conservatorship when they did see her? Doesn’t add up.

If they saw ***** being delivered it was likely the ***** they forced her to take. Didn't it come out that Robin was administering them at one point? Highly illegal. 

2 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

*stares blankly after receiving abuse and mumbles:
You are right. Britney has no stimulant abuse issues. Her career has been dandy. Her pseudo ***ual, rambling post about potty training the other day is just lovely memory recall. Not a symptom of anything else. 

*offers plate of food to appease rabid beast.

the cult is powerful I am a fan too but I know I can not fight against “them”Amy Adams Movie GIF by NETFLIX

I am apart of a different faction that feels Britney needs help

But Britney is getting help. Like she said. On her Instagram. Or do you only pay attention to the posts that you perceive to be weird?

• Love 4
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block