Britney and Sam are moving into an $11.8 million home in Calabasas

I wonder why she had the wedding at her last house instead of her new one. I’d think the last house would be traumatic for her due to the conservatorship and being recorded against her will there, and idk that I’d want to immediately sell the house that I got married in.

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I wonder why she had the wedding at her last house instead of her new one. I’d think the last house would be traumatic for her due to the conservatorship and being recorded against her will there, and idk that I’d want to immediately sell the house that I got married in.

It's like a good and positive closure for that page in her life 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
54 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

There is a video on YouTube that has a small tour of the inside but it has the address listed in the title of the video so I'm not sure that I can post it.

I don't believe Britney's address has ever been private, it'd be impossible to keep secret.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

What? Eh... not a lot of people can afford that :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:.

He should've bought a decent house instead of throwing so much money away every month; like that rent never stops. 

I don't think he saved any of it. So he had nothing to put down. If he were smart, he world have been saving from the jump and would be pretty well off. When you have 4 kids and they all go to private school (minus Preston and Jayden since we know Britney pays for their schooling), that's going to add up. MVK isn't free and he's been running his mouth for a while. Kevin is probably living check to check.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

e06690b5faa04e59a9185cf17566f891_md.jpg

Days after Britney and Sam tied the knot, the two started preparations to move into a new home together; moving trucks were spotted outside Britney's current home today.

Britney reportedly dropped $11.8 million on this 11,650 sq. foot home located in Calabasas. It's minutes away from Kevin Federline's home. 

The home sits on 1.6 acres of land and is complete with a huge kitchen, a home movie theatre, pool with a waterslide. Justin Bieber was one of the home's previous owners.

A source tells TMZ Kevin feels a certain type of way about this. "Kevin was surprised that of all the neighborhoods she can afford to move to she chose his. As long as his peace and tranquility aren't invaded as a result, more power to her."

Thoughts on Britney and Sam's new home?brit-home.jpg.5e42d82eaff159f07957b7ed2b5ba269.jpg

Wait, Kevin can afford living in Calabasas? 

• Like 3

I hope it’s a gated community so Jason Alexander can’t get in. I wouldn’t be surprised if Kevin

1 minute ago, Switchy said:

I don't think he saved any of it. So he had nothing to put down. If he were smart, he world have been saving from the jump and would be pretty well off. When you have 4 kids and they all go to private school (minus Preston and Jayden since we know Britney pays for their schooling), that's going to add up. MVK isn't free and he's been running his mouth for a while. Kevin is probably living check to check.

I wonder if Shar has to pay him child support or does he pay her by using Britney’s children’s money? 

25 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I had the same thought, but then I thought about how YouTubers would sometimes do house tours just before they moved out of that house. I think they feel more comfortable with everyone knowing the specific layouts of their house when they know they won’t be there for much longer. Maybe Brit felt the same about the wedding. Like, it’ll make a nice venue; then I’ll get out and live somewhere more privately.

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block