Britney and Sam are moving into an $11.8 million home in Calabasas

I like the exterior, not a big fan of the interior. 

I still think the nicest house she's had was during X-Factor. Stunning inside and out, and very modern. It likely wasn't to her taste though as I don't believe she was there long. It was maybe just a rental while doing X-Factor. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Of all the neighborhoods she can afford to live? Calabasas is pretty exclusive and pricey. Also, comparing Britney's mansion to whatever Kevin is living in is just dumb. Last I knew he was in an $8000 a month rental home half the size of Britney's place. 

Ugh TMZ :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Rental? He doesnt own the house ? Omg that man is stupid, he should get ready to find a job at mc Donald's in a year and a half

• Like 3

I’m happy for her. Seems like she’s really into this old English-southern American style. People always stay visually  attached  to days they idealized probably her childhood.

in my opinion that style is tacky I was hoping she moved and decorate in a minimal style artsy fartsy  or something warm but more modern. Like kardashians home or the lovely small Hilary duff home. But hey! that me, and my taste and it’s make me really happy that she moved from the ghost of that house.

it’s very positive for her kids probably she imagine-dream them moving with her now that she will be  closer to the rat-vin Fake-derline and neighborhood will be almost the same from school and friends. And maybe she have a legal plan with Rosengarr daddy 

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

sadly their child support agreement more than likely goes until the boys are 23 or 25. That’s the typical age for most high net worth arrangements. The logic is that they may go to college and won’t be in the real world until 23. 

Oh interesting... I never thought of that.. But that does make sense if it happens ,

however I don't believe it goes to the parent after 18 but the children themselves?  Do you have more details on this.. 

• Like 4

so lemme get this straight kevin has lived in some nice, rich, fancy neighborhood all this time? Last time i checked, he doesn't work and victoria is a teacher. No way they can afford that on their own; hence, they are using the child support money to fund their lavish lifestyle. He could have just bought a nice little house in a middle class neighborhood , but no he decided to be selfish and use the child support money to buy a fancy house.

Disgusting

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Oh interesting... I never thought of that.. But that does make sense if it happens ,

however I don't believe it goes to the parent after 18 but the children themselves?  Do you have more details on this.. 

it would still go to the parent. Kevin had a really good lawyer and more than likely negotiated it until at least 21. 

28 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

she is still not allowed to see them more than a few days a month so don't really see how this is going to be great for them.

Well, they are not little kids anymore, though. They are teenagers and probably do a lot on their own. Living closer, I can see her boys just passing by her house at any day, just because they want to hang out with her. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Of all the neighborhoods she can afford to live? Calabasas is pretty exclusive and pricey. Also, comparing Britney's mansion to whatever Kevin is living in is just dumb. Last I knew he was in an $8000 a month rental home half the size of Britney's place. 

Ugh TMZ :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Welllll maybe she just wants to see his bad fortune after he can’t live off her child support anymore and he will not be able to afford the taxes - byeeeee

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

Rental? He doesnt own the house ? Omg that man is stupid, he should get ready to find a job at mc Donald's in a year and a half

bank probably won't let him buy, even if he does have the cash, because he doesn't have a job. I know banks ask about all income you receive, but the may not let him put child support down since that's literally meant for the kids or maybe he's too embarrassed to tell the bank he lives off child support

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

it would still go to the parent. Kevin had a really good lawyer and more than likely negotiate it until at least 21. 

wow that's crazy, I didn't know laws like that existed. but i mean that doesn't make sense because what if the boys were to get married young/ or get a girl pregnant? or they have a very nice job by then? I mean sean will be a freshman in college next summer (if he chooses college, or trade school)so he could be finished with college by the time he's 20............ so why should Britney still pay k fed child support?

• Like 4
1 hour ago, turquoise said:

The theme of the wedding was Cinderella. It is clear from the rose carriage and the glass slipper. She compared herself to Cinderella in her July 23, 2021 post. She used Cinderella being bullied by her family as a metaphor for a situation where she was being bullied by her family and Team Con.
She remade her house that was her prison into a castle of roses, and she remade her trauma into a fairy tale. A very clever way to do it:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:
Cinderella, bullied by her family, went to the ball in a rose carriage and lived happily ever after with her prince:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRpNkWthu0N/

Well said.

:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad::gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud::meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

wow that's crazy, I didn't know laws like that existed. but i mean that doesn't make sense because what if the boys were to get married young/ or get a girl pregnant? or they have a very nice job by then? I mean sean will be a freshman in college next summer (if he chooses college, or trade school)so he could be finished with college by the time he's 20............ so why should Britney still pay k fed child support?

It’s not a law in California, rather just a common agreement with wealthy people. The logic is that most kids are still living at home(in America at least) until their mid 20s because of how the economy is now. It’s basically just a way to milk the cow past 18. Kevin and Kaplan(his lawyer) had Jamie/Britney/her estate by the balls, so I can confidently say their child support arrangement doesn’t end at 18. They bowed down to Kevin’s demands to get her some form of shared custody. 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

it would still go to the parent. Kevin had a really good lawyer and more than likely negotiated it until at least 21. 

That's ridiculous .

Kevin has a good lawyer but remember now Britney has rosentGOAT so i hope she fights back ,I'm tired of that piece of **** living off Britney's money.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
13 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

bank probably won't let him buy, even if he does have the cash, because he doesn't have a job. I know banks ask about all income you receive, but the may not let him put child support down since that's literally meant for the kids or maybe he's too embarrassed to tell the bank he lives off child support

Oh makes sense

10 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

it would still go to the parent. Kevin had a really good lawyer and more than likely negotiate it until at least 21. 

here's what I found:

According to California family law, child support ends when a child turns 18 years old, which is considered the “age of majority.” From that date, child custody laws no longer apply.

However, there is an exception to this law when an 18-year-old child is still a full-time high school student. In such situations, child support ends when the child turns 19 or graduates from high school, whichever is sooner.

Besides a child turning 18 or 19 years old, child support ends if one of the following circumstances is true:

• The child gets married
  • The child joins the military
  • The child is emancipated before turning 18
  • The child passes away before he/she turns 18
  • The court ends the support or custody order

Exceptions for Child Support Age Limits

Another exception is when child support is for a special-needs child who cannot be financially or medically independent when he/she becomes an adult. Both parents must agree (in writing) who will be financially responsible for the child after he/she turns 18 years of age. A custodial parent may request additional support since a special-needs child may have foreseeable and recurring medical expenses, such as medications and therapies, as well as educational expenses.

Alas, child support can continue past a child’s 18th birthday, so long as they agree on a certain date or age and submit papers to the court. For example, parents can agree to support their child until he graduates college or turns 21 years old.

https://www.myersfamlaw.com/blog/2020/august/when-does-child-support-end-in-california-/

so we dont' know if Britney agreed to support them until 21 or not. But my question is, if the court docs say 21, but she was under a cship back then, then it would seem like she could fight this in court because it wasn't actually her saying/ signing this, it was Jamie. We don't know if Britney handled all this with Kevin before she was put under a cship. If the documents say 21, the only way I could see her fighting this is that she argues a cship was in place and she had no say so and maybe that's when the court could end the custody order (last bullet in bold)

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block