Britney and Sam are moving into an $11.8 million home in Calabasas

26 minutes ago, Alieniated3 said:

Oh brother why does it have to be near K Fed? I know that’s her sons father but still? He’s such a A-hole :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

She would live in a separate complex from them that has a separate gate. So she has unlimited access to Kevin's property while Kevin would have to get permission to go to her property.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
On 6/13/2022 at 5:39 PM, MortalMarshmallow said:

What? Eh... not a lot of people can afford that :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:.

He should've bought a decent house instead of throwing so much money away every month; like that rent never stops. 

He very well could have bought a place by now and I’d be curious to see if any of us can figure out if he did. When I Googled, I only found stories about when he was renting. I mean, yeah, that’s a whole lot of Britney coin each month for a house. But for TMZ to compare where Kfed lives to Britney’s mega mansion is cringe. They made it sound like the neighborhood wasn’t pricey or exclusive enough for her when it’s literally riddled with celebs and the homes there cost tens of millions of dollars. I’m just annoyed with TMZ but what else is new. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
On 6/13/2022 at 5:55 PM, Switchy said:

That was such an unnecessary statement. She moved to be closer to her kids. She doesn't care about him or his little rental property. He can be such a loser.

Totally! Such a selfish thought! She's clearly wanting to spend more time with her boys as SHE SHOULD!

• Love 2
On 6/14/2022 at 5:23 AM, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

It’s not a law in California, rather just a common agreement with wealthy people. The logic is that most kids are still living at home(in America at least) until their mid 20s because of how the economy is now. It’s basically just a way to milk the cow past 18. Kevin and Kaplan(his lawyer) had Jamie/Britney/her estate by the balls, so I can confidently say their child support arrangement doesn’t end at 18. They bowed down to Kevin’s demands to get her some form of shared custody. 

But there won't be any custody issues once they are legally adults, so...?

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block