Britney and Sam are moving into an $11.8 million home in Calabasas

41 minutes ago, The Finn said:

There’s a 3 minute video of the house in Vimeo. I like it better than the one in YouTube.

It’s only 350 m (less than 5 min power walk) away from the house Britney rented/leased back in 2009 before buying her Thousand Oaks home, so she’s familiar with the community. 

Stunning house. I think people should stop complaining, she’ll be living there and not then. All that matters is that she and Sam like the house.

I am shocked as it seems less private but maybe Britney thought it was a waste paying so much to keep land she doesn’t actually use. The area is probably gated so should be safe anyway, especially if Bieber used to live there and he was fine.

• Love 6
59 minutes ago, handmedown said:

I don't believe Britney's address has ever been private, it'd be impossible to keep secret.

That’s not entirely true. Taylor Swift who has also been a victim of stalking have several properties here in the States and no one knows the addresses (except for Long Island and NYC) and she doesn’t live there. Several celebs have their addresses hidden or are under a different name. 

2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

That’s not entirely true. Taylor Swift who has also been a victim of stalking have several properties here in the States and no one knows the addresses (except for Long Island and NYC) and she doesn’t live there. Several celebs have their addresses hidden or are under a different name. 

Yes. A lot of them also purchase their homes in discreet LLCs so it’s unknown who resides there. 

1 minute ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Yes. A lot of them also purchase their homes in discreet LLCs so it’s unknown who resides there. 

Exactly! With how famous Britney is I don’t understand why she doesn’t do this. She hasn’t even fully moved in and people already have helicopter pictures of her home. That’s super scary.

1 hour ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

What? Eh... not a lot of people can afford that :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:.

He should've bought a decent house instead of throwing so much money away every month; like that rent never stops. 

I’m not sure if child support qualifies as income to qualify for a mortgage.  Banks need to ensure you can pay back the mortgage before they loan you the money for the house.  Being as though he doesn’t actually have a job, he may have not qualified to buy. With rentals, you don’t have to show as much.

• Like 5
27 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

I wonder what is going on with Britney finances these days. There was all of this reports stating she worth 60 million after conservatorship. Buying a house for 11+ million would be a lot considering how much she had. 

I'm starting to think that maybe there was more than 60 millions left after the conservatorship.

She just did a 15 million dollar book deal and may have did a mortgage and she's going to sell her old house I'm sure.. So not really much of a change..

• Like 3
1 minute ago, JMNYC said:

I’m not sure if child support qualifies as income to qualify for a mortgage.  Banks need to ensure you can pay back the mortgage before they loan you the money for the house.  Being as though he doesn’t actually have a job, he may have not qualified to buy. With rentals, you don’t have to show as much.

Bingo. He’s more than likely in a lease to own home, and going to buy out the rental  in cash once he squirrels away enough of Britney’s money. 

2 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

if he's even that smart, then what about the upkeep and taxes.. this moron he's in for it once those boys turn 18... 

sadly their child support agreement more than likely goes until the boys are 23 or 25. That’s the typical age for most high net worth arrangements. The logic is that they may go to college and won’t be in the real world until 23. 

Strict security in a double gated community! The estates of the oaks spectacular-private, one level,custom built, one of a kind masterpiece sits on 1.6 acres. Approximately 11,800 square feet, this property was originally built as an owner user w/unparalleled quality and design. The architectural elegance of the opulent,dramatic, wide arched hallways featuring custom made chandeliers throughout leading into all areas of pure luxury. The wall mounted, matching candelabras demonstrate complete elegance. As you enter the grand 33 ft. High ceiling foyer wrapped in carved cantera stone, the immediate site of the fountains overlooking the mosaic designed tiled pool enhances the experience. All ann sacks mosaic tile designs throughout, all inlay by hand. Jp weaver hand carved woodwork accents all areas,highlights include a gorgeous gourmet kitchen,huge wrap around breakfast bar,oversized center island w/hand carved corbel end cap designs, two deep sinks, cooks prep areas,butler’s pantry, oversized walk in pantry/dry storage, groin vault ceilings, post tension foundation,steel beamed construction,tiered 10 seat home theater,w/hand made elegant tapestry walls,hand carved wood throughout, coffered ceiling private office,solid 10′ oak doors, the master suite features his & her dressing areas, huge walk in closets w/onyx countertops, alder & mahogany wood cabinetry, three way mirrors for optimum dressing, dual shower exit & entry,walk in safe and exercise/gym areas. Ball/game room w/wrap around mahogany wood wet bar w/mirrored stackable exposed liquor shelvings,state of the art updated, sound proofed, all leather reclining 10 seat dolby surround sound home theater, fully updated crestron one touch easy control system throughout, camera system, plumbed for lifts of an 8 collector car stackable high ceiling garage w/loads of storage. All bedrooms are ensuite, expansive lush, lawns,mosaic tiled pool,huge oval jacuzzi wrapped in travertine stone, multiple cascading waterfalls,2k ft custom outdoor bbq pavilion,lighting, waterslide, one bedroom,one full bath,full kitchen guest house. Extensively covered,heated outdoor patio,living area,fully functional outdoor kitchen, spacious gift wrapping room, pet wash basin, extra wide hallways, a true masterpiece of a property surrounded by security, privacy, and luxury living.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, InTheZone2003 said:

They have been looking at homes for months now. We got a few pictures and headlines a few months ago. They most likely were negotiating and found a seller willing to wait until after her wedding. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

Prado del Grandioso - The Oaks

I know the area and it’s only about a 5 min drive to where the boys live. I feel like this is a good move 👍🏽 

she is still not allowed to see them more than a few days a month so don't really see how this is going to be great for them.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block