Britney and Sam are moving into an $11.8 million home in Calabasas

6 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I wonder if Shar has to pay him child support or does he pay her by using Britney’s children’s money? 

Supposedly, Shar didn't ask for child support, but he pays for their school and probably any extracurricular activities. Since he has no steady job/income, it's reasonable to assume he using the child support he gets to pay for that.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

A source tells TMZ Kevin feels a certain type of way about this. "Kevin was surprised that of all the neighborhoods she can afford to move to she chose his. As long as his peace and tranquility aren't invaded as a result, more power to her."

Hmm let me guess, a certain attention starved lawyer had this to say and called TMZ as soon as he heard there was a new story about Britney? What a surprise :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Like 3

I wonder what is going on with Britney finances these days. There was all of this reports stating she worth 60 million after conservatorship. Buying a house for 11+ million would be a lot considering how much she had. 

I'm starting to think that maybe there was more than 60 millions left after the conservatorship.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block