Exhale is so so toxic these days- RANT

y'all need to actually get it together, the way that you treat britney and each other is honestly shocking and embarrassing frankly. the way that there is no middle ground on this website....its either britney needs to be institutionalized for the rest of her life or everything is completely fine. you're delusional if you think everything is okay with britney. the people saying "she's trolling", is that so? shes trolling until she gets arrested, or OD's or gets herself in yet another compromising situation. can y'all seriously say with confidence that you would be fine and at ease if someone close to you were behaving like britney? seriously. infantalizing a 42 year old woman will not help i promise. some users on here will use team con to prevent britney from any sort of accountability. that's not being a fan, its being a blind follower. and don't get me started on the conservatorship supporters! you guys are probably even worse. news flash!!! just because someone is mentally ill and struggling doesn't mean that they deserve to have their rights taken away. you do know that many people struggling can live function, healthy, HAPPY lives with the proper care??? why are we trying to control her? even if she is crazy (which she isn't, shes just a scarred person coming out of an unimaginable situation), that's her right to be crazy! do you know how many people on the streets say crazy ****? i don't see their finances being controlled or them being denied of eating what they want to with their own **** MONEY. it takes one meltdown for people to go all team lynne and jamie like those hags haven't admitted to wanting to control her for the rest of her life. that's not being a fan either. if britney or the fan culture is making you into a hateful human or a blind follower, maybe its time to take a break. This place was my safe haven, esp as a younger fan who doesn't really have big spaces to show my support for her. but this place has become more hateful and just nasty by the day.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, BPI said:

Users who have been dormant for months or years have popped up like mushrooms. People who have never interacted except to denigrate Britney and be pro-conservatorship, users who seem to be part of the co team, users whose sole purpose is to make people believe what TMZ writes, despite denials.

I truly hope you’re not trying to imply I’m one of “said” users…I’m just very annoyed at the state of this site rn…and just disappointed not much is being done abt the nastiness

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Markoct said:

I have to agree i have seen a lot of users that were very kind and supportive go full reverse to team con. I guess this space has changed from Britney fans to Britneys haters and Britney supporters. However, Britney supporters are not dumb or stupid. Im still a fan and I support her as a human. Judging her actions and putting her down is not something I will ever do, nor it is my business. I hold strong understanding and compassion for her and I will continue to do so. As Britney herself has manifested, she needs time, space and herself, cause she has been overprotected (I FKN ATE THAT). And through that journey there will be a lot of messing up. You cant compare Britneys reactions to an average person that hasnt gone through what she has gone through. ITS PART OF HER HEALING JOURNEY. And I will be by her side, because not only I am a fan of "Britney", but a supporter of Britney, the human. Calling her crazy is mean, vile, and demeaning. And simply not true. 

I totally agree:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, misstaterth0t said:

Spero davvero che tu non stia cercando di insinuare che io sia uno degli utenti "detti"... sono solo molto seccato per lo stato di questo sito... e sono solo deluso che non sia stato fatto molto riguardo alla cattiveria

Absolutely not, already if you have noticed these differences on the forum makes you different from those who are spreading venom.

• Love 1
Posted (edited)

Yeah, it's fine to criticize her because she's isn't perfect but some of the comments are downright mean. I guess comes from having a parasocial relationship with her and when she's does something that disappoint them, they turn nasty.

Edited by BritneyInTheZoney
  • Love 1
  • Like 5
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, misstaterth0t said:

y'all need to actually get it together, the way that you treat britney and each other is honestly shocking and embarrassing frankly. the way that there is no middle ground on this website....its either britney needs to be institutionalized for the rest of her life or everything is completely fine. you're delusional if you think everything is okay with britney. the people saying "she's trolling", is that so? shes trolling until she gets arrested, or OD's or gets herself in yet another compromising situation. can y'all seriously say with confidence that you would be fine and at ease if someone close to you were behaving like britney? seriously. infantalizing a 42 year old woman will not help i promise. some users on here will use team con to prevent britney from any sort of accountability. that's not being a fan, its being a blind follower. and don't get me started on the conservatorship supporters! you guys are probably even worse. news flash!!! just because someone is mentally ill and struggling doesn't mean that they deserve to have their rights taken away. you do know that many people struggling can live function, healthy, HAPPY lives with the proper care??? why are we trying to control her? even if she is crazy (which she isn't, shes just a scarred person coming out of an unimaginable situation), that's her right to be crazy! do you know how many people on the streets say crazy ****? i don't see their finances being controlled or them being denied of eating what they want to with their own **** MONEY. it takes one meltdown for people to go all team lynne and jamie like those hags haven't admitted to wanting to control her for the rest of her life. that's not being a fan either. if britney or the fan culture is making you into a hateful human or a blind follower, maybe its time to take a break. This place was my safe haven, esp as a younger fan who doesn't really have big spaces to show my support for her. but this place has become more hateful and just nasty by the day.

ezgif-com-resize.gif

Spoiler

39fg.gif

Edited by Wendy Williams
1 hour ago, Markoct said:

I have to agree i have seen a lot of users that were very kind and supportive go full reverse to team con. I guess this space has changed from Britney fans to Britneys haters and Britney supporters. However, Britney supporters are not dumb or stupid. Im still a fan and I support her as a human. Judging her actions and putting her down is not something I will ever do, nor it is my business. I hold strong understanding and compassion for her and I will continue to do so. As Britney herself has manifested, she needs time, space and herself, cause she has been overprotected (I FKN ATE THAT). And through that journey there will be a lot of messing up. You cant compare Britneys reactions to an average person that hasnt gone through what she has gone through. ITS PART OF HER HEALING JOURNEY. And I will be by her side, because not only I am a fan of "Britney", but a supporter of Britney, the human. Calling her crazy is mean, vile, and demeaning. And simply not true. 

That happened in the space of a day with some users last week. It’s almost like the algorithm running the account forgot they were supposed to be making nice comments.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I'm going to rewrite what I put in another thread...

"In two weeks Britney settled the crap with her "father" started making changes to see/speak to her kids more (confirmed by k-dumb's attorney) and finalized her divorce.  

She turned up, turned out and had a wild night.  

Y'all really think if this were a regular thing they wouldn't be all fuqing over it?!?! Lol, please. This was their one shot - and they're unloading everything in their arsenal. Obviously, this is no where near a regular occurrence. Once... In two plus years?!? Seriously, y'all get over yourselves.

I do hope the D is at least good... I don't like this dude she's with, but that's none of my business."

This isn't a case of meltdown at all... It's a media narrative driven by bad actors that love the downfall.  Stop giving it any attention at all.  

The more we respond and post to the extreme ends of this ridiculous"discussion " the more it seems like that's all there is.  

Let's all just move along and post and react if and when there's something from Britney herself, ie hold me closer, or the selfish campaign.

• Love 1

Exhale has always been extremely toxic, even before that word became trendy in the mouths of the narcissistic and spoiled kids. They've always attacked and criticized everything she did. It's always been like this since I've been frequenting it for 20 years.

I don't respond to garbage, so I never replied to threads even when I was younger and inclined towards drama and toxic energy

• Love 5

Girl you think Exhale is toxic now? This forum was governed by literal bullies from the pits of hell years ago to the point a lot of people left and never came back because they would legitimate attack ALL users that were not part of their clique.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block