Jamie Lynn Spears cries in Good Morning America interview and says Britney was 'erratic' and 'spiraling' (out now)

The girl needs money...I mean let's be honest her career is at point zero. She's not really a good actress, her music flopped...she's known because of her name and Britney....she better do a reality TV show at this point and earn money on her own instead of using her sister for publicity. I mean ***** stop crying. 

Britney has suffered for 13 years in silence. What has she done ? She benefit from the money of the conservatorship we have receipts ... I mean... Cry as much as you want you can only blame yourself. Karla is a *****. Britney needs time and I'm with her. I would react the same in her situation.

Go Brit!

• Love 7
  • Like 1

My blood is boiling.

All she had to do was talk about herself, her family and her book and not use her sister as promo. Frankly, I think she deserves every bit of negative response she gets, and GMA deserves to have one of the most disliked videos for having her.

If Britney chooses to respond, I hope she pulls no punches; tell the world about your sister in a video in no uncertain terms, and I hope the cast of zoey 101 remind the world about how she used used them for promotion then undercut them.

• Love 9

I still can't believe that how she was the lead in zoey when she can't even pretend to cry. There is no tear drops in this video.  We don't know what exactly happened between her and Brit. But her body language and passive aggressive action during the whole cship says alot. But I believe Brit will forgive her eventually.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

The thing is, everyone is entitled to their own story, but JL is absolutley nuts for doing this. AND, and I'm saying this as a former PR consultant, if she wanted to talk about her book and not her sister (and everything that is going on), she would just have said prior to the interview: 

These questions are off limit.

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block