Jamie Lynn Spears cries in Good Morning America interview and says Britney was 'erratic' and 'spiraling' (out now)

12 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

Do all of us a favor and dissappear 

Ouch, I didn’t know I could hurt someone that bad with kind words. #KillEmWithKindness

And for what it’s worth, I’m probably one of the oldest and biggest Britney fan here. I mean, I’ve seen all of her shows since 2001, I traveled to Las Vegas 3 times to watch Piece of Me and I’m from Canada… But I want to trust justice and since JL hasn’t been accused yet, we’ll probably never know the whole truth. Being supportive to Britney doesn’t mean to be a sheep and go by her words only. I don’t want to throw someone (JL) under the bus that easily. Maybe I’m wrong, but for now, I think there’s enough hatred in the world for that kind of ****.

2 hours ago, TheDukeDan said:

Ouch, I didn’t know I could hurt someone that bad with kind words. #KillEmWithKindness

And for what it’s worth, I’m probably one of the oldest and biggest Britney fan here. I mean, I’ve seen all of her shows since 2001, I traveled to Las Vegas 3 times to watch Piece of Me and I’m from Canada… But I want to trust justice and since JL hasn’t been accused yet, we’ll probably never know the whole truth. Being supportive to Britney doesn’t mean to be a sheep and go by her words only. I don’t want to throw someone (JL) under the bus that easily. Maybe I’m wrong, but for now, I think there’s enough hatred in the world for that kind of ****.

😴😴😴😴

On 1/12/2022 at 11:51 AM, Sea flower said:

Ok...was not a really good interview, but you can feel that when she cries about B is not real, however when she cries about her daughter it is real, i feel sorry the little girl went through this...however, i don't think Jamie Lynn should talk about Britney, if Britney has not been on TV yet.

I think she’s is crying about Britney but not because she loves her, she could feel guilty doing what she’s doing and overcome with emotion 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block