Jamie Lynn Spears cries in Good Morning America interview and says Britney was 'erratic' and 'spiraling' (out now)

3 minutes ago, BritneyFanatic2014 said:

Unpopular opinion: I think JL really cares about Britney. We don't know everything and while yes, maybe she had chances to speak out but so did a lot of people. Maybe she didn't know the extent of certain things or maybe she was misled by her father as well. Britney clearly had and has some issues so its easy to gaslight people into thinking she needs the conditions she was put under. I kind of feel bad for her as she's always stood up for Britney. Bottom line is we don't know what we don't know.

Either way, im interested in what she has to say tomorrow. Maybe we can all be more open minded and less vicious. 

It's nice to want peace and harmony for them, but JL has always been an entitled little bytch, especially when it comes to Britney.

She's always been off with Brit, even when she was little. Some people are just rotten to their core and JL definitely gets that from her Dad.

• Love 1

This trailer is 100% clickbait guys. She's not gonna get into the situation with Britney a lot. She's gonna scratch the surface on this topic and talk about her "struggles" in life and how she got pregnant at 16 and how bad the media was talking about her blah blah... honestly we shouldn't watch it. we shouldn't give her promo to make money off Britney. Ugh... this girl makes me scream. 

• Love 6
  • Like 3

Let them all go on tv and try to give a good image, they always end up digging themselves up more...

I'm glad Britney isn't giving any interviews yet. It's better they speak first, then she'll have the last word. Let her get her stuff in order and get ready, however long it takes her, once she's ready to give a real interview she´ll end them all. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block