Jamie Lynn Spears cries in Good Morning America interview and says Britney was 'erratic' and 'spiraling' (out now)

8 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

Oh I don't expect it to be critical or deep, and she'll probably talk mostly about teen pregnancy and her kid's accident and all that. But the book's leaked excerpt talks about her family, so I imagine they'll touch on that, and I'm intrigued to see her vibe even if she doesn't go deep. 

I agree with you, she won't get specific about big sis. But sometimes silences are telling, too

you can say nothing and mean everything

• Like 1

I'm not gonna go too hard on her, but I feel this is very manipulative to Britney. The best thing that JL, her mom and the rest of her family can do is not talk to the media and social media about Britney.

They'd be better off trying to show Britney through their actions in private that they genuinely care about her instead of telling everyone else about it. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, OopsOverprotected said:

This trailer is 100% clickbait guys. She's not gonna get into the situation with Britney a lot. She's gonna scratch the surface on this topic and talk about her "struggles" in life and how she got pregnant at 16 and how bad the media was talking about her blah blah... honestly we shouldn't watch it. we shouldn't give her promo to make money off Britney. Ugh... this girl makes me scream. 

THIS :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block