Jamie Lynn Spears cries in Good Morning America interview and says Britney was 'erratic' and 'spiraling' (out now)

On 1/11/2022 at 8:51 PM, theholyspearit22 said:

I in no way, shape or form agree to - or even for a second think anything to do with Britney’s family has been acceptable.

I do believe she genuinely loves her sister, and there’s remorse. 
think about it. 
practice a little EMPATHY in everything you do exhalers xxoo

Hi Jamie Lynn :jamie_lynn_grape:

• Like 2
3 hours ago, theholyspearit22 said:

I in no way, shape or form agree to - or even for a second think anything to do with Britney’s family has been acceptable.

I do believe she genuinely loves her sister, and there’s remorse. 
think about it. 
practice a little EMPATHY in everything you do exhalers xxoo

Sorry to break it to you, but she filmed this interview in Lou Taylor's LA house.  Make what you said make sense :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Like 7

JAMIE LYNN already has 1,600,000 VIEWS on a 16 SECOND clip. THOUGHTS on this? We should not be watching her interview tomorrow, is someone going to bootleg it? This is wrong, to be saying you "love your sister" but to be promoting a book at the same time... If you loved her truly, you would call her up and say I'm sorry and move along.  OR maybe... JUST do an interview publicly apologizing, with nothing to promote. This is wrong on so many levels... The interview is in Lou Taylor's house brought in part with Britney's money while Britney has been paid the same amount as when i worked in fast food. It's just... no.. **** this family, I don't know I could get this heated 

spacer.png 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block