Jamie Lynn Spears cries in Good Morning America interview and says Britney was 'erratic' and 'spiraling' (out now)

5 hours ago, Serenity Rain said:

It's going to get attention, from people who are fans of Britney or supporters of #FreeBritney, if you don't want it to succeed, don't give it attention lol. But also, hopefully she can pay her rent.

Is it?

This will be her 3rd GMA appearance in like two years. She was on it to perform that Zoey song last year and nobody was talking about it.

JL has been off the radar for so long now, nobody remembers who she is. Unless she has an amazing PR that will get her doing a skit on  Kimmel or ok, a less a known TV show. What is her USP? That she's Britney's sister? She was on TV for three years almost 20 years ago?  

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Prachi said:

I wonder why GMA seeing all the things gave her a platform for now, but maybe it was in the works from a long time or maybe GMA knows right now Spears family are in spotlight it will help them to get TRPs. 

Did you see her prev appearances on GMA for that non existent Zoey reboot. It was given like 5 mins air time if that.

https://youtu.be/O8cT-usoU7o

It has just 345 views 💀

What's more this thing now says 'exclusive' so it sounds like she's not appearing anywhere else to promote.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Did you see her prev appearances on GMA for that non existent Zoey reboot. It was given like 5 mins air time if that.

https://youtu.be/O8cT-usoU7o

It has just 345 views 💀

What's more this thing now says 'exclusive' so it sounds like she's not appearing anywhere else to promote.

I did watch it, TV will not give her much boost but I assume right now due to the limelight GMAs didn't miss this opportunity. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block