Jamie Lynn Spears cries in Good Morning America interview and says Britney was 'erratic' and 'spiraling' (out now)

2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

GMA selling her out there, sensationalising it about her family when she's already said the book is about her own mental health.

... And trying to pay for building this home where her and her husband suspiciouslu bought land off his parents for $400,000 last year. 

That’s like the cost  of a regular single family home LOAN  (in the south a mansion) . Just because that was the price of the land doesn’t mean that’s what they paid. They probably put down 20-50k 

5 hours ago, Crayboy said:

Omg I actually want to hear this. Just because I know there’s a chance Britney will say something afterwards.

I really hope she drags her, the nerve to do a tell all book about her "hard" "tragic" life, really? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:, she was the luckiest little sister in the world. Britney has the real story to tell. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 9
Just now, Britneyarmy8 said:

What a fat mess 

juno trying to sell her sob story 

Britney ex idek what going around casting spells 

Britney’s mom desperately trying to get on Britney’s good side 

Ok off topic I keep getting jumpscared anytime I come on this site listening to my music cause for some reason my phone will play any link or video embedded on this site so my tupac keeps getting interrupted by “hey what’s up everybody Jordan here” :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

Yea I have to turn my volume down over and over when I’m in public because even just breathing suddenly the video embedded at the top auto plays 😵💫

• Haha 6
1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

What a fat mess 

juno trying to sell her sob story 

Britney ex idek what going around casting spells 

Britney’s mom desperately trying to get on Britney’s good side 

Ok off topic I keep getting jumpscared anytime I come on this site listening to my music cause for some reason my phone will play any link or video embedded on this site so my tupac keeps getting interrupted by “hey what’s up everybody Jordan here” :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

I ran here for this comment!

I thank you! 

I thought I was the only one who received the Jordan messages.

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block