The New York Times: Controlling Britney Spears (Framing Britney Spears Part 2) - DISCUSSION THREAD

I’m still a little suspicious of the Netflix doc and I wonder if the NYT really wanted to get ahead of whatever narrative is going to come out of that. With Britney’s Gram girls clearly having an issue with ELC, and LFB working with Netflix and allegedly being involved with team con, plus Lou being bffs with the marketing director, Sam and Maxi seeming to speak out against this doc specifically (this I give the least weight too but still a little weird). I don’t think it’s going to be outright pro-team con but I think it’s going to be really focused on Jamie and not on the larger corruption. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Watch Me Work It said:

Holy **** that was unexpected

they totally rushed it to release it before netflix lol. it feels like we have too many docs now, and I don't know if this one will have the same impact as Framing part 1 did, but I'm interested in what they will reveal :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Love 1

Sooo much pressure on Pennywise for this next hearing. Literally the whole world is watching, everyone talks about it, Britney was and still is the moment this entire year, this is not a family secret anymore, they can't just delay dates like they did for years. People are going to come after that judge if Jamie is not removed completely for this next hearing, she has no choice but to remove him if she doesn't want public scrutiny :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

• Love 6
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

I wonder if is too much for GP. People don't usually respond well to overexposure of anything, they tend to be a little more judgmental every time something new pops up and the haters start to arise.

Who cares about the GP? They weren't gracious to her during her Prime, they weren't gracious to her during her dark times in 2007. This has the chance to bring more exposure and awareness to her situation, and actually help her, and help others trapped in situations like this.

• Love 4
  • Like 1