New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

The New York Times: Controlling Britney Spears (Framing Britney Spears Part 2) - DISCUSSION THREAD

Miley6676

4 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

guys, if you want to watch it live, search on google to watch FX live. I don't think I can post links but there are a few options on the first page that surely will work. :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

and surely somebody will stream on instagram like they did with part 1

It only works in the US. Can someone post streaming links pleasE?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Huhhh ?

Kris Jenner is said to be a great boss. Same goes for Kim.

Anyhow.

Fans who complain about these docs. Should let TMZ and Dailymail inform GP regarding Britney situation

I was not thinking about the business woman but the woman herself. Anyhow he should talk about Britney's case.

• Like 1

Okay this is ridiculous… it seems like these networks are now trying to battle each other over who gets the info first and who is better… all at the expense of BRITNEY!!! Like ugh I’m feeling for her right now. This is NOT what she needs RIGHT before her hearing.. she needs to be in a good headspace and confident ..

• Like 1