The New York Times: Controlling Britney Spears (Framing Britney Spears Part 2) - DISCUSSION THREAD

39 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Okay this is ridiculous… it seems like these networks are now trying to battle each other over who gets the info first and who is better… all at the expense of BRITNEY!!! Like ugh I’m feeling for her right now. This is NOT what she needs RIGHT before her hearing.. she needs to be in a good headspace and confident ..

Thats business 101. But its messed up tho considering this is someone's real one n only life.

52 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

I wonder how this rumor started about Lou bring “besties” or “BFF” as you say with the Marketing Director at Netflix?

The woman in question is Bozoma Saint John, her LinkedIn says she is the Global Marketimg Officer (GMO) and is in charge of global branding, marketing strategy, and sales for the streaming platform as a whole.

The two don’t appear to be “friends” as such, they do not follow one another on SM, and other than Bozoma being a business client of Tristar (they do her accounting), Lou and her were only pictured together once (that we know of) at a “Hollywood Business Women” event last year. The photo included other women who also were in attendance. Hobnobbing at an event doesn’t necessarily mean they are best friends.

I thought the same as you but there is literally a picture of them kissing on the lips at an event. They are close 

25 minutes ago, S0ggyBiscuit said:

Thats business 101. But its messed up tho considering this is someone's real one n only life.

Someone’s real and only life that you are part of scrutinising openly online for the whole world to see. Britney has been more analysed here and her conservatorship has been scrutinised here back and forth more than any doc possibly could catch up with. And this obsession with her case has helped her getting a lawyer and finally turning the tables.

Excuse Me Politics GIF 

6 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

Someone’s real and only life that you are part of scrutinising openly online for the whole world to see. Britney has been more analysed here and her conservatorship has been scrutinised here back and forth more than any doc possibly could catch up with. And this obsession with her case has helped her getting a lawyer and finally turning the tables.

Excuse Me Politics GIF 

also even Rosengart himself, even Ingham at the time, have referenced online articles regarding freebritney on their petitions to the court, so anything they can put out could be used by Rosengart as evidence / reference. Though not for this hearing, since it's so close. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

also even Rosengart himself, even Ingham at the time, have referenced online articles regarding freebritney on their petitions to the court, so anything they can put out could be used by Rosengart as evidence / reference. Though not for this hearing, since it's so close. 

I would hope if these people have real criminal behavior to report that they have already spoken to Rosengart. But this is the kind of thing that wouldn’t really be used unless there was a trial, which Jamie is desperately trying to avoid 

• Like 2