The New York Times: Controlling Britney Spears (Framing Britney Spears Part 2) - DISCUSSION THREAD

1 minute ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Literally just called in sick to work for this week.

The UK time difference ain’t going to get me this time round. No mam.

sorry not sorry tiffany GIF

I'm in the UK too and have a job interview on the 30th. I'll be screwed after a week of binging Britney docs and staying up all night on the 29th for her hearing :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:  

• Haha 8
12 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Do you remember she/her team were spotted wearing a tiny black camera in 2009/10 in candids? Can anyone find photos?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_iIVOA0RbWX8/S2lyUlVeSMI/AAAAAAAABTY/1lC81IkNwUg/s400/grammy+mini-camera.jpg

I know what you're talking about, I'll try to find it.

Who’s surprised Edan Yemini is that evil? Not me. What makes anyone think the current security team isn’t still doing the same??

Unless I’m wrong, they’re Edan’s guys too. Similar background and training as he is. LOOK IT UP!! It’s been mentioned here SEVERAL TIMES before… 😑

I swear to God, I wish the media and fans would’ve been paying attention and taking all of this more seriously sooner!!!! :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

I hope this doesn’t sound “crazy” or sound like me trying to tell Britney what to do, BUT… when she gets out from under the conservatorships homegirl needs to CLEAN HOUSE!!!! Fire that security team and SUE EDAN YEMINI + ALL OF HER SECURITY GUARDS PAST & PRESENT for being complicit in holding her captive, abuse, theft, unlawful invasion of privacy & severe emotional distress!!! Fire everyone who’s ever been involved in this situation!! Start over fresh!

Edan Yemini formed Black Box Security no longer after the cship took over Britney’s life and finances & he has made MILLIONS off of Britney’s entrapment in this conservatorship!! He may not work for Team Con/Britney anymore but unless I’m wrong his guys are the ones tailing Britney whenever she goes out even when she’s with Sam- there’s always a security guard following her/them which isn’t just to ensure she’s safe but to watch and listen to what she’s saying and doing.

I suspect these corrupt security guards have bugged her entire house and installed tracking devices on all of her cars at the request of their boss Edan who happily follows Jamie’s orders!!!

End this abusive conservatorship!!

FREE BRITNEY!!!!

• Love 1
  • Like 6
33 minutes ago, Slayer said:

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

How cruel they treated her.. I don't understand how can yo be that evil.. not only they had -1559687 empathy towards her, they were making her life more and more miserable plus laughing at her! :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I want them all to be in jail! not only James! those judges and lawyers deserve lifetime prison! ***** psychopaths!

• Like 7