The New York Times: Controlling Britney Spears (Framing Britney Spears Part 2) - DISCUSSION THREAD

11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I hope Britney was already aware of how much they were monitoring/recording her as I can imagine this would be so devastating if she only finds out because of this.

She probably did find out at some point possibly.

THIS is just SICK, I have no other words to describe it. How can you do this to another human.:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Britney is such a strong person that I can't comprehend that she is still with us after what they did to her. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

So how many hours left? Whats the time now in the US and how many hours before it airs? Do i need to stay up all night? :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: heck not this again :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

The U.S. has different time zones, but it’s 9:05am in the time zone it premiers in. It premiers in roughly 13 hours.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, MacLaura said:

Well there goes our sleeping schedule earlier than anticipated. 

Bish I woke up a 4:30am for no damn good reason and I guess I’ll be staying up until 10pm to support our queen! :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Lemme go to Starbucks just like our queen would for some caffeinated support. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 6
  • Like 1