Sam Ashgari is not happy about the Doc: "I hope the profit from these docs go towards fighting against injustice #FreeBritney"

Oxic
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful and refrain from name calling/throwing insults.

18 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

Sam can shut up. What did he do to help FreeBritney over the last 5 years? Hmmm... let me think. Nothing! 

Oh shut up. Comments like these are rude, ignorant and couldn’t be more inaccurate. Britney has stated several times that Sam has been there for a rock when no one else was willing or able to. He’s been her rock. I hope your ******ic comment gets you banned. 

I don't disagree with Sam, he is right! 

But, this Rah Rah Manager is friends with Lou speaking of which what exactly he has done for Britney or even Gaga for the matter? No word from Gaga herself since forever, she calls Britney a legend where is the deal? I am okay for Gaga not speaking up but this manager needs to stay in his lane. 

• Like 7
41 minutes ago, darkchildremix said:

Doesn't he know that these people are also helping Britney in her fight for freedom? Without the NYT doc, the general public would never pay this much attention to this case because Britney is not Taylor or Beyonce. 

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Yes but the nyt already did that we didn’t need Netflix trying to jump on the gravy train now

21 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

:boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm: I mean I understand where his comment is coming from. You can be happy about the documentary and still frustrated that people are making money out of the situation. 

Also knowing the fanbase, half of Britney's stans are going to watch the documentary pirated without any remorse anyways lmao :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Pirated?! Who doesn’t have Netflix lol?:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Haha 1

I get what they’re saying, but it is a huge platform getting a piece of her story out for the world to know, which she said she wants. I do believe that any documentary of this nature should donate it’s proceeds, or at least a portion of, to a cause related to the film…but it is what it is I guess.  There’s no denying the support the GP has shown Britney since the FBS documentary was released, and Netflix is a whole other level of viewership.  I understand her being embarrassed by her mistakes from 2007-2008…and I hope the documentary doesn’t spend a ton of time focusing on that…but these films have the potential to get more eyes on the corrupt people involved.  I will be ticked off if they don’t mention Lou…why is everyone so afraid of her? 🙄. I’m glad this one may discuss Wallet.

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, notacam***** said:

Sam didn't do anything to speak up for Britney or defend her rights for years only until public opnion swayed in the opposite direction :trash_throw_away_recycle:

I think we often forget that he is just a young man new to america trying to make it into hollywood. And lets not forget to what extends people go to for that american dream.

44 minutes ago, darkchildremix said:

Gaga (and her manager) has connections with Britney's management team, aka Jamie, Lou, Larry... Gaga never publicly expressed her view on britney's situation, and now her manager is talking sheet about the docs. 

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup::demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup::demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

The fact that Gaga was so vocal about Taylors *** being grabbed, but had so little to say about Britney’s case bothers me to the extremes that I don’t like her anymore at all. 

• Like 4

I would agree with him in other circumstances. But being very honest he is also building a career out of her so....i mean...he is also getting benefits from it.... Britney was at the premier with him when she was not feeling well and left suddenly.

Netflix will make profit from the subscribers, it is difficult to mesure how much profit they will make just for this project.

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Oh shut up. Comments like these are rude, ignorant and couldn’t be more inaccurate. Britney has stated several times that Sam has been there for a rock when no one else was willing or able to. He’s been her rock. I hope your ******ic comment gets you banned. 

Questions are not allowed? Why? 

• Like 1