Sam Ashgari is not happy about the Doc: "I hope the profit from these docs go towards fighting against injustice #FreeBritney"

Oxic
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful and refrain from name calling/throwing insults.

He’s always been beyond but let’s not bash Britney’s man🙄 These docs are helping put GP pressure on the courts…something she has NEVER had on her side until this point.  

I just hope the Queen has a GREAT prenup lined up because she’s been taken advantage of far too many times by leeches especially men in her life. That’s all I’m going to say about that🤐

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Markoct said:

I hate to believe it but part of me thinks he is also pressed like the gram girls that he didnt get the invite to be on the netflix screen. I mean of this im sure that he loves attention.

I'm pretty sure he would have been one of the first people they contacted :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: So I don't think this theory is right.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

It’s unfortunately a necessary evil at this point in time. I get that Britney is A, embarrassed and B, sick of other people speaking for her and telling her story. But until she’s free from the restraints she’s under then this is what is going to happen. You can’t just pretend this isn’t happening because you want it to Go away. This is your life sis. Own it. Then start controlling the narrative when you can control who you can and can’t talk to…

• Love 2
Just now, Slayer said:

I'm pretty sure he would have been one of the first people they contacted :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: So I don't think this theory is right.

Well same to your theory but if so why wouldnt he ask such thing through their convos politly  and try to make them look bad like this. A comment on instagram? 

Just now, FreeBritneyForever said:

And what does Britney feel? She ‘cried for two weeks’? Sure….

Unless I hear her say how she feels with her own voice I think I’ve had quite enough of people speaking on her behalf. Captions on a platform like instagram that she legally doesn’t own or is unlikely to have access to are not a source as to ‘how Britney feels’.

How did he get access to her in the first place when we know for a fact that friends had to sneak cellphones to her in a freakin’ gym locker room.

It’s still slavery and we need answers. Until then I trust no one.

Ok maybe I should've written "how Britney most likely feels" instead of making it seems like there's no doubt whatsoever about her feelings but I find it extremely hard to believe anyone would like to have their private life discussed over and over and over again in every public forum imaginable and their hardships told and retold by everyone but themselves. Even more so Britney, who has spoken in For The Record about not liking to be seen as a victim. He's not gonna be perfect and there's always gonna be some reason to go after him if you look hard enough... hell, I don't even like him that much and they might even break up when things change, as people do! I just think theres a difference between not trusting people and going after them for every little thing they do.

But hey, if you find it easier to believe he is a pawn paid by Jaimie than believing all these docs upset her, that's ok.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Also anything that keeps public eye and public pressure on this case and on the legal system is a positive. 

Framing Britney Spears was reported on and spoken about worldwide in countries that hadn’t really cared or mentioned her since 2013/14 and helped ramp up the conversation on what what going on. It’s all been a snowball effect ultimately leading to Britney’s own verbal testimony 

Not you bringing up that racist drugproblem Twitter user in here and his 2 cent tweet. The facts are that this documentary is EXPLOITIVE and brings up past traumas that Britney is NOT comfortable with for the whole world to be reminded of again. Will I be watching and supporting? Yes. But that is the fact of the matter. It’s show business. It’s a dog-eat-dog industry. At least Britney has better people in her life and the world is well aware and rooting for her victory. It’s a win-lose situation. On one hand, your story is publicized but on the other hand, it’s traumatizing (or as Britney said before - she was embarrassed.)

43 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Tbh Bobby hasn't said a single word about Free Britney and neither has the so called person who is all about kindness and rights (Gaga).

So he could have done more but hasn't.

exactly. this is what confuses me....

it's like, wait, who's side are you on now? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

you're worried about Netflix profiting off of Britney but what about when the conservatorship/Jamie was profiting off of her in Vegas when you and Gaga went to go see her perform? 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Not you bringing up that racist drugproblem Twitter user in here and his 2 cent tweet. The facts are that this documentary is EXPLOITIVE and brings up past traumas that Britney is NOT comfortable with for the whole world to be reminded of again. Will I be watching and supporting? Yes. But that is the fact of the matter. It’s show business. It’s a dog-eat-dog industry. At least Britney has better people in her life and the world is well aware and rooting for her victory. It’s a win-lose situation. On one hand, your story is publicized but on the other hand, it’s traumatizing (or as Britney said before - she was embarrassed.)

Sorry - I didn’t know the history of that person and that they’re racist  :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

I agree with your point - I wouldn’t want people to focus on the bad moments of my life either. I just can’t wait for her to be free and she can once again control how she wants to share her story 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

The facts are that this documentary is EXPLOITIVE and brings up past traumas that Britney is NOT comfortable with for the whole world to be reminded of again. Will I be watching and supporting? Yes. But that is the fact of the matter. It’s show business. It’s a dog-eat-dog industry. At least Britney has better people in her life and the world is well aware and rooting for her victory. It’s a win-lose situation. On one hand, your story is publicized but on the other hand, it’s traumatizing (or as Britney said before - she was embarrassed.)

From what I've read today it seems like the doc isn't going to exploit her traumas and relive her "bad" moments (2007) it's going to keep it current and focus on how the law allowed this conservatorship to happen in the first place and go on for so long.

and Jenny Eliscu is involved which makes me think it will be made with some care about protecting Britney as a person. hopefully...

guess we'll just have to wait and see...

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, FreeBritneyPerra said:

I mean... every icon in music have bad and good documentaries, and this one is a positive one, a documentary on the number one stream service in the times of stream services,  of course they made money but dont we all do with our work? Jordan make money with Brit, thanks to that we have this space... and so. 

Stop being stupid. 

amen sis

Just now, Markoct said:

May i offer u a Xanax? :)

I’m good love. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: Hope you find peace, love and happiness instead of projecting your own insecurities and made-up conspiracies towards the man that your fave is about to marry. I know that if my girlfriend was having a documentary being published, I wouldn’t feel comfortable being interviewed nor would it be my place to do so. Even if he decided to hop on, fans would still complain. Wishing you well though. 💕

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, femmepop said:

From what I've read today it seems like the doc isn't going to exploit her traumas and relive her "bad" moments (2007) it's going to keep it current and focus on how the law allowed this conservatorship to happen in the first place and go on for so long.

and Jenny Eliscu is involved which makes me think it will be made with some care about protecting Britney as a person. hopefully...

guess we'll just have to wait and see...

Yeah the director confirmed that.

If anything this documentary will help other ppl as well not just Britney.

Maybe Bobby and Sam should keep that in mind.

At the end of the day her case will hopefully help many. And that ad well is eXploIiTive on its own.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I’m good love. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: Hope you find peace, love and happiness instead of projecting your own insecurities and made-up conspiracies towards the man that your fave is about to marry. I know that if my girlfriend was having a documentary being published, I wouldn’t feel comfortable being interviewed nor would it be my place to do so. Even if he decided to hop on, fans would still complain. Wishing you well though. 💕

Thank you so much. :)

• Love 1