Sam Ashgari is not happy about the Doc: "I hope the profit from these docs go towards fighting against injustice #FreeBritney"

Oxic
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful and refrain from name calling/throwing insults.

1 minute ago, Matou said:

Can't wait for Bobby to begin to collect some coins for Britney with Gaga's help & her millions.

Oh wait :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Tbh Bobby hasn't said a single word about Free Britney and neither has the so called person who is all about kindness and rights (Gaga).

So he could have done more but hasn't.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
Just now, tommy_boy said:

Tbh he can choke. Britney said that she wanted to tell her story, yes, she's not able to just yet, but this doc isn't damaging her in any way, just the opposite. And I don't think she doesn't want the general public support. That would be dumb af. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Britney herself said in court and publicly on Instagram how much she absolutely hates people talking on her behalf and how much she hated that documentary. She is a perfectly intelligent woman and she can choose how she wants people to support her. The fact is that she DOES NOT like documentaries that tell her story when she can’t even tell her own story. She likes the support from the public, not from vicious companies making money using her name. If Britney herself was not involved then it’s clearly not her telling her story.

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

He’s gonna mirror Britney’s sentiment I agree they are good but I believe Britney doesn’t like it. She doesn’t want her name out there like this period. 

I was hoping this connection wasn’t so

Sam friends with gaga’s manager who is friends with Lou Taylor… there’s a thread on itthat this is how Sam was set up with Britney 

not looking good for Sam

these docs are important for free Britney and also shedding light on the wider con abuse issues affecting lots more

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Kletus said:

I mean, I'm not too happy about it either :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: The public interest in this already is at a fevered pitch. The original documentary was necessary and had genuine curiosity behind it, and informed people what was going on.

Now it just seems like a profit agenda :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

The original doc didn't have enough info at all, it was just the surface, and it more focused on her past troubles. Not her current one.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Britney herself said in court and publicly on Instagram how much she absolutely hates people talking on her behalf and how much she hated that documentary. She is a perfectly intelligent woman and she can choose how she wants people to support her. The fact is that she DOES NOT like documentaries that tell her story when she can’t even tell her own story. She likes the support from the public, not from vicious companies making money using her name. If Britney herself was not involved then it’s clearly not her telling her story.

Oh yeah, you right! And that is why she can't say anything about it openly but Sam does. Britney is a public figure (a massive global one may I say), so she can't expect people not to talk about her or any situation she's dealing with, it's natural. If FBS didn't happen, trust and believe none of this awarness and her major testimony by herself in court hearing would've happened. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

have my opinion and you can have yours. 

Tbh I didn’t take his comment as negative or angry... I think the concept of having a documentary exposing injustices SHOULD be helping the topic of the docu. I agree with him, actually. Do I think he’s against this docu bc of this comment? No. 
I’m going to wait and see if he or if Britney comments on it any further... until then, I genuinely don’t think he was dissing the documentary. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Where did she say it in court?

Also, captions arent proof when they're with videos of dancing

• Like 3