Sam Ashgari is not happy about the Doc: "I hope the profit from these docs go towards fighting against injustice #FreeBritney"

Oxic
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful and refrain from name calling/throwing insults.

8 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I mean, I get it, and that would be nice, but also, in my eyes, anything to help get her free and spread the message is good.

This.

I kinda wish they said after the documentary to see whether they liked it or not, unless Rosengart already got sent a copy of the final version to send to Brit.

• Like 5

These documentaries are not doing anything for her. It’s the fans who made everything unravel and these companies saw a good story and decided to sell it. The first one helped make it mainstream quicker but it would have happened sooner or later regardless. Give yourselves some credit damnit. And give BRITNEY some credit too, for her bravery and resilience to speak up on June 23rd for the world to hear :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: SHE vindicated and validated the movement.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
Just now, Yok1 said:

Sam can shut up. How did he do to help FreeBritney over the last 5 years? Hmmm... let me think. Nothing! 

You mean the years she's been fighting for freedom?

Let's stop the dumb comments, you don't know what he does or does not do but Britney values him in her life and you should respect that.

• Love 3