Sam Ashgari is not happy about the Doc: "I hope the profit from these docs go towards fighting against injustice #FreeBritney"

Oxic
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful and refrain from name calling/throwing insults.

• Super Mods
25 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

This is the best and most perfect response. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: Fans, yes fans, sometimes forget that Britney is HUMAN and having your past traumas displayed for the whole world to see can be very taxing to one’s psyche. This is what essentially chewed Britney alive back then. Sam is clearly reiterating what Britney has felt or said before. It’s his way of being overprotective over her and for good reasons. In a way, it is exploitative marketing but that’s unfortunately how showbiz works and fans are having a hard time swallowing that pill. I just hope this documentary will focus more on her legacy and why the conservatorship is wrong rather than dissecting her personal life traumas like they did in Framing. 

Having the Successica stamp of approval means so much :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Seanril said:

While I like Sam, I just have to say that you good sir should have done a lot more during these five years to help stop the criminal, inhuman and illegal actions that were taking place for this women/your girlfriend for 13 years.

You did not speak up ever and you partially failed her as a human being. Regardless of the repercussions, you always do what is right.

Finally, while I get the point about companies and people profiting off her - at least this is sending waves across the world as did Framing Britney Spears to blow the lid off of this since no person came forward. 

He did speak up many times however??? He did it all while also respecting his significant other’s privacy and in a way that wouldn’t get him kicked out of her life. You must understand that had Sam prematurely said anything that rubbed TeamCon the wrong way, his motives would have instantly been questioned and he probably would have gotten the boot. He was also there for her — emotionally, mentally and physically — when literally no one else was or was willing to stay with her due to the heavy constraints. Use a little common sense now.

• Like 7

I'm not going to presume that Britney thinks what Sam posts when she has her own instagram to comment from...:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

With that said I can see Britney being sensitive about these tell all documentaries because she always repeats how this situation harmed her pride...and as a prideful person myself I get it...but from an objective viewpoint public favor is the only thing making the court do the right thing right now...and these documentaries are shinning a light on the corruption...

bradley jiles (bradleyjiles) - Profile | Pinterest

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Seanril said:

While I like Sam, I just have to say that you good sir should have done a lot more during these five years to help stop the criminal, inhumane and illegal actions that were taking place for this women/your girlfriend for 13 years.

You did not speak up ever and you partially failed her as a human being. Regardless of the repercussions, you always do what is right.

Finally, while I get the point about companies and people profiting off her - at least this is sending waves across the world as did Framing Britney Spears to blow the lid off of this since no person came forward. 

Maybe that was her wishes … 

she has also never said a word publicly herself until June of this year when there is always a way of getting your voice heard, even if it meant screaming it the people following you with video cameras whenever you leave home. 

These docs bring in more awareness, more exposure of the situation Britney is in. It brings in support from the public for her. It creates pressure for the corrupted system and team con to let Britney go.

Gaga didn’t say a single word about #FreeBritney and his manager seems to have a lot to say about a documentary? Get outta here :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

and to Sam, just because this guy is your friend doesn’t mean that he’s right

• Like 4

I think people misunderstood him. In my opinion his comment does not show he is unhappy with the documentaries. But he would like them to use the profit they earn for a good cause. Even Britney mentioned that "there is thousands of abusive CONservatorships"in her speech at court. 

And he said the truth. So far this media outlets just earn money from Britney's story instead of using that income to support good causes.

• Like 3

I get where he's coming from, I really do. I didn't see his comments necessarily as him not liking the documentary, though. It felt more like trepidation. Like people have said before, documentaries are not huge money making projects. There could very well be some kind of fund to help conservatorship abuse, who knows? 

Britney has said she doesn't like her life under a microscope and I would agree with that. How weird is it to be in her shoes and find something on Netflix to watch and your face is plastered front and center everytime you turn on the app in the next two weeks? It's not something everyone can relate to. If the documentary solely focuses on the conservatorship, then I believe it would be beneficial to her case and beyond her freedom. Public awareness and pressure could help in any lawsuit she wants to file against her former management and family. 

I'm looking forward to watching the documentary :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Legit don’t even care anymore if I get WP or banned for expressing my opinions on an open forum, Sam saying this is so hypocritical along with his friend Bobby, Sam is complicit as is Bobby with highkey links to LMT the person who has profited the most from this scandalous situation but has yet to speak up about it, absolute Bull$h!y I’m over these people and their contradictory comments, if Britney SAYS she doesn’t support these then fair but she has not and she won’t, her Instagram will again 

• Love 2

I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt and hope they focus on the conservatorship years. In those years she was successful and that alone proves everything that needs to be said or known. If they showcase her in a light that says she was successful despite the conservatorship instead of because of the conservatorship that will allow the world to see her for who she is!

It must be extremely frustrating for a person to accomplish so much and only be remembered or recognized for your down falls. I didn't get it at first why she wouldn't like these docs as they are helping her but she still has her dignity and every time they make her relive her worst days it's like a slap in the face!

Maybe team con is trying to distract ppl from the court filing by drumming up drama with the Netflix doc...seems odd to be giving shade to something that is pro Brit  (with nice artwork, good images of her and an interview with ELC specifically saying it’s not about the 2007 trauma) 

• Like 1

The problem is y’all think all these documentaries is what’s gonna end her situation. It’s not. It’s her testimony that’s what helped her. That and the movement itself, not some tv specials. Look at this from HER perspective. She’s had multiple docs, both official and unofficial, made about her problems and most ppl try to forget that. She just wants to tell her story HER way. Whether that be a tell all interview, a doc she produced herself, etc. And her teenage sons probably know about this. She said they’re extremely private, they don’t want their mom embarrassed. Bringing up old stuff can be triggering. 

• Love 6