Britney DRAGS her dad and Jamie Lynn: this Conservatorship killed my dreams

She wanted to punish Britney for being so loved? She wanted her time to shine? Was it financially motivated? Was Britney worth $500 million before the conservatorship? Was her fortune offshored to the Bahamas via Lou ******* Taylor?  Is there a God? Am I high? Yes I am. 

• Like 2

I think we should stop with the Jamie Lynn hate. Britney now took over, so it's better if we just step aside and watch.

Even if Jamie Lynn's not the best, but it's still very damaging to see that you're hated everywhere ...

Not playing Mother Teresa, but any form of bullying is bad.

On another note, it's like 2006ney resumed ! Sassy and unfiltered. LOVE IT !

• Love 1
  • Like 8
2 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

I think it’s disgusting fans are saying this isn’t her imagine Britney reading all these comments of fans thinking it’s not her and not believing her. Team con is probably reading this thread and loving it 

This. It's abhorrent that her own fans are using words like "manic, unhinged, wacko" when it's more than evident that these new posts were authored by her (and probably posted by Cassie). 

If the authorship later gets confirmed more officially - will these same fans stick to their guns & want so-called "crazy, unstable, unhinged" Britney locked back up?

My god. With fans like this, who needs Jamie?

• Love 3

I worry they gave her access to her Instagram so she could post whatever she wanted and it will ultimately be used against her if she’s posting in high emotional states. 

that being said, her anger is righteous and justified to most (if not all) people now. some of her allegations and quotes - like wanting to own her own money and make her own day to day decisions are completely reasonable. And the behaviour of her dad and the restrictions placed upon her is ridiculous at best and abusive at worst. 

• Like 2