Jamie Lynn agrees she's the only family member not being paid by Britney: "now leave my broke *** alone!"

9 hours ago, Easy There said:

Howling at her throwing rest of the fam under the bus though :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Now this is the content we need from her. Now expose James and you shall be forgiven :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

That is what I thought too. She threw everyone under the bus. Lovely people they are. 

The delusion is real with her.  Does she not realize the courts literally outed her on that? lol

The one nice thing I can say with Juno Lynn... at least she brings some comedic relief to this tragic mess that Britney has to go through.

52Tc.gif

Zoey-Brooks-Jamie-Lynn-Spears-91335.gif

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:                                           :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:                    :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:                                  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:                 :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:            :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:                                 :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:                  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:            :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:                 :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:                     :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 3
10 hours ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

Honestly, she’s missing the point... I’m not even worried about money at this point in time. SHE WAS COMPLICIT TO THE ABUSE OF HER SISTER. So maybe she can address that... :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

go off tho. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

for me the fact that she knew about the abuse and didn't help is way worse.......and like you at this point I'm not concerned about money either

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Another short on time post so I'm gonna try and make it quick. Here's one tidbit I remember about Jamie Lynn's pregnancy. Didn't she write a letter to give to her mom? What does that say? "I'm literally scared ****less you're gonna lose your **** because I'm pregnant at such a young age. I'm scared to say it aloud so here's a letter." How did you tell Britney and what was Britney's reaction? It's funny how it all boils down to money supposedly instead of it being about family backing each other. Pregnancy is just one example. Did Britney support you? How many times has Britney supported family members because they're going through stuff? Famous or not, it can't be easy being knocked up at 16. You're still a kid and you're gonna be in charge of a kid!

It's just a shame it's all so one sided. If Britney's giving out support, backing you up and you basically flip her off. "you're on your own, sweetie. Thanks for letting me use you as a stepping stone for my own "career" or using you as a slot machine. Goes for any of the leeches. But let me guess, I'm wasting my time saying all this. "I did it. I did it all. Britney doesn't have one thing to do with my talent and my job opportunities. I've worked my *** off and I want ALL the credit!" 

I feel for Britney. This **** is just bad. It's bad enough as it is but can you imagine being in a spot where your family is the one using you/abusing you? Okay, Jamie sounds out of his ******* mind so I doubt there's too many thoughts going on besides "I hope I don't lose the control over my daughter. She better be full of it and not sue my ***." Do the others realize the absolute destruction that's going on right now? Do you really think y'all are gonna be able to move on from this and everybody have a family picnic together a couple of years down the line? You gonna sit there and think about YOUR actions or are you gonna point your finger at Britney? "***** be crazy. Trying to help her and she cuts us out of our lives, sues us. I'll be praying for her." Do you realize what you've done can't be undone with an "I'm sorry." You've stolen the woman's life! An apology doesn't mean jack ****. That can't erase what's done. It can't bring back the years. my ******* god, think about it.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, danny1994 said:

JL not being on their payroll and not doing a damn thing makes it even worse. If she was being paid off by them and wasn’t doing anything, I’d somewhat understand. It would be infuriating, but I understand how money corrupts people. But she’s like “I’m not involved, it isn’t my problem. Pretend it doesn’t exist.”

She has on record spent thousands of Britney’s money and literally took over as the trustee secretly right around the facility state. It’s weird to me and I don’t believe any of this. She has stolen Britney’s money, her career is not that steady. Steel magnolias might very well be cancelled in the future, her music career legitimately never found a lasting audience, and she lost all credibility from her Nickelodeon fans after the Zoey 101 reunion and webchat debacle. 

Her husband comes from money and she will live comfortable “regardless” as she says.