Jamie Lynn agrees she's the only family member not being paid by Britney: "now leave my broke *** alone!"

She threw her owh family under the bus :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: Anyway, I can't believe that she's only concerned abou this claims. Like, you own sister told in court that she was abused by her conservators and she only cares about trying to save herself from the backlash? REALLY? I've never seen her concerned for her sister. 

And she's not paid with brit's money? *****, you took over her trust, there's literally court docs showing how she used Brit's credit card. I can't with this pathetic woman and her paid articles :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired::girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Love 5

JL not being on their payroll and not doing a damn thing makes it even worse. If she was being paid off by them and wasn’t doing anything, I’d somewhat understand. It would be infuriating, but I understand how money corrupts people. But she’s like “I’m not involved, it isn’t my problem. Pretend it doesn’t exist.”

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Annabanana said:

Jamie lynn is just a self centered bratt!

If she doesn't get why the public dislikes her so much by now, she never will.  In my opinion she has NPD. 

yeah everything she does gives me spoiled brat vibes!! 

• Love 4

shes a pathetic, disgusting, repulsive and nasty human being , don't forget she bragged about killing cats, she is absolutely evil and disgusting , the value of a person and its moral progress can be judged by the way they treat animals, JL is awful and abominable. Literally the devil. You can see it in her eyes, she is evil.

• Love 7
  • Like 1