Jamie Lynn agrees she's the only family member not being paid by Britney: "now leave my broke *** alone!"

"The Curious Case of Juno Lou: Paying to Lie and Lying to Pay" next week in the theaters near you :explainlol_stare_spin:

It baffles me that whatever she does, it just doesnt help :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Even if it is true, and only Britney will tell, she is making it in a way that it looks like she is guilty. Its impressive!

• Haha 8
2 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Remember that Saturday Night Live skit with Scarlett Johansen playing Ivanka in a commercial for a new perfume called Complicit? Maybe Jamie Lynn should buy it. 

I was one of the people who defended her because she was so young when the conservatorship was put in place and we didn’t know what she might be doing behind the scenes to help now.

But Britney said it herself “My whole family did nothing.” 

Scarlett Johansson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Super Mods
26 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

your sister described all the abuse she endured only the last 3 years and your only worry is to pay for articles to "prove" you aren't using her money. truly pathetic Judas Lynn

NNNN JUDAS :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: IM DYING :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 3
  • Haha 4