Jamie Lynn agrees she's the only family member not being paid by Britney: "now leave my broke *** alone!"

14 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

What’s funny is every single day she has made it about her.

1. She deleted all comments tags etc 

2. only could stay away for 2 days 

3. days it’s not me it’s not me

4. posts photos of her as a child working off britneys back 

5. says children get death threats

6. Posts photos of children with faces covered saying shes “trying something” (I’m no mother but if it’s THAT bad I wouldn’t post them at all right now for their safety as minors but what do I know) 

7. posts article about herself being off the hook (FROM DM WHO ARE PAID TO PRAISE KARDASHIANS EVeryday because they are paid by kris and clearly have ties to TMZ just like daddy spears and thus JL)

my conclusion from this is evident and I hope it reaches her.

stop talking about you.

stop actually spending your entire life focusing on you. WHAT ABOUT THE BIGGER PICTURE?

why are you online after 2 days? No outsider can comment or talk to you so why so defensive? Are you on these sites? Come off. Get off the internet. Protect your children.

YOU CAN SAVE YOURSELF BY HELPING BRITNEY IN THE FINAL HOUR BUT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LOOK AT THIS NOTHING ABOUT BTIRNY SINCE THE TESTIMONY.

now. Can someone make the statements about her plane trips viral to DM so she sees it and gets mad again and maybe defends herself by doing the right thing and helping Britney.

she will only work in a way to benefit Britney if it benefits herself.

if she’s broke also why she build a mansion from scratch by destroying a forest in the middle of a international lockdown idk Jamie but you didn’t care so much then just blocked people.

Yeees 

:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: you went off and spoke nothing but facts! 

She will only work ina way to benefit Britney if it benefits herself.

No truer words have been spoken