Jamie Lynn agrees she's the only family member not being paid by Britney: "now leave my broke *** alone!"

On 7/7/2021 at 1:03 PM, danny1994 said:

JL not being on their payroll and not doing a damn thing makes it even worse. If she was being paid off by them and wasn’t doing anything, I’d somewhat understand. It would be infuriating, but I understand how money corrupts people. But she’s like “I’m not involved, it isn’t my problem. Pretend it doesn’t exist.”

Lol! Yeah it’s like OK so you just covered for all your sister’s abusers for free then? That still doesn’t make you a nice person.

suddenly I get this family dynamic... there is not a genuine care between any one... everyone's out for themselves... I believe the only loving and compassionate party to be Britney herself, which is how the managed to get and keep her in this situation :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

there's a reason Britney was drawn to Fea, another angel who was absolutely meant to be in her life.... 

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Her broke *** got an advance worth who knows how much $$ to write a book that uses her sister’s song lyrics for it’s title. Can you imagine the book tour? Lou will have her only talk to pro-Cship outlets. This book is gonna be nothing but twisted tales. Her life in general is BORING AS ****. People are only interested in the Britney parts which she and Lou know!! She’s profiting off her sister again.

Jamie Lynn is a ******* LIAR!!! She needs to quit pushing the narrative “we’re just a normal family like everyone else’s” . :clownery_makeup_meme:Nobody in their right mind wants a family like hers!!

Nobody believes Jamie Lynn’s delusions of how normal it is to get pregnant at 16. Flop as a child actress. Have a failed country music career. Ride your famous sisters coattails then support your dad and BFF in locking up your sister in a conservatorship. Completely take over her life and finances. **** her. Force her to work. Take away her children and basic human rights. That shiz ain’t normal!!:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

5 hours ago, generation glory said:

Her broke *** got an advance worth who knows how much $$ to write a book that uses her sister’s song lyrics for it’s title. Can you imagine the book tour? Lou will have her only talk to pro-Cship outlets. This book is gonna be nothing but twisted tales. Her life in general is BORING AS ****. People are only interested in the Britney parts which she and Lou know!! She’s profiting off her sister again.

Jamie Lynn is a ******* LIAR!!! She needs to quit pushing the narrative “we’re just a normal family like everyone else’s” . :clownery_makeup_meme:Nobody in their right mind wants a family like hers!!

Nobody believes Jamie Lynn’s delusions of how normal it is to get pregnant at 16. Flop as a child actress. Have a failed country music career. Ride your famous sisters coattails then support your dad and BFF in locking up your sister in a conservatorship. Completely take over her life and finances. **** her. Force her to work. Take away her children and basic human rights. That shiz ain’t normal!!:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Wait, what... She's got a book deal coming out??