Jamie Lynn agrees she's the only family member not being paid by Britney: "now leave my broke *** alone!"

24 minutes ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

Honestly, she’s missing the point... I’m not even worried about money at this point in time. SHE WAS COMPLICIT TO THE ABUSE OF HER SISTER. So maybe she can address that... :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

go off tho. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

This. Her not denying any of that and instead supporting her sister to do something crazy like go to mars speaks volumes. Like no, all Britney wanted from you is to not be complicit in her abuse and to instead help her get out of it by hiring a lawyer and contesting the cship or even just by calling the police to report abuse. She didn't do any of that.

• Love 6
41 minutes ago, cillaward said:

Even if she's not, that doesn't change the fact she's lived an incredibly privileged life as a direct result of her sister. Does she really think Nickelodeon would have given her Zoey 101 if she wasn't Britney's little sister? 

The fact is, Jamie Lynn, that Britney has done everything for you and paved the path that you're walking on. You weren't there for her when she needed you, after everything she's done for you. It's as simple as that.

Ok we all agree that jamie lyyn behaved very badly with her sister after the conservatorship and showed no interest in helping her.
but blaming her for the privileged life she had before the guardianship is so stupid, :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: she was not to blame for growing up being the sister the of a great superstar, we all wanted to be her when we were kids to be close to britney, if i was grown up being the brother of Britney, I'd be a damn smug :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Body ache said:

This. Her not denying any of that and instead supporting her sister to do something crazy like go to mars speaks volumes. Like no, all Britney wanted from you is to not be complicit in her abuse and to instead help her get out of it by hiring a lawyer and contesting the cship or even just by calling the police to report abuse. She didn't do any of that.

That poor excuse of a statement “defending” herself her sister didn’t even scratch the surface of what she needed to do for her to clear her name, making her even more guilty in my eyes. She is more corrupt than I first assumed and her actions and lack thereof are proof of that. 

• Like 2