Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

Can we talk about the corrupt Judge Penny? She has more power than everyone else involved. It’s her decisions that make or break the future of this c-ship. It’s clear she keeps buying time by postponing court hearings forever until they milk every last penny(!) out of Britney’s fortune. Not to mention she has a track record of being a corrupt judge in cases other than Brit’s.

It is sickening to see someone with so much power and authority abuse her rights to get her piece of the pie AND gets a free pass just because she is a “Strong independent self-made black female” in California 👩🏿‍⚖️ 🔨 .

Not unlike how Beyonce steals writing credits and buys Grammys during awards season and gets away with it just because she CAN. She has connections and influence, and so does Penny. As long as she’s there, the c-ship will remain sadly. 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, setib47631 said:

List of people involved (non-exhaustive list, to be updated) :

• Jamie Spears
  • Jamie Lynn Spears
  • Lou Taylor ( born Louise Mary Taylor )
  • Rob Taylor ( Robert ) [ Lou's husband ]
  • Larry Rudolph
  • Adam Leber
  • Mitchell Stanley Martin ( related to Lou Taylor through Stonebridge Investment Counsel, Inc. )
  • Reva Goetz
  • Brenda Penny
  • Cassie Petrey
  • Vivian Thoreen
  • Jeryll Cohen
  • Geraldine Wyle
  • Timothy Benson
  • Jodi Montgomery
  • Sam Ingham III
  • Robin Greenhill

I will make a call to hell and reserve seats for them. Enjoy being burned by sweet hell fire, b***ches!:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

Why did she shade Paris tho? I thought they were friends and met for dinner in summer. 

Paris has always been so supportive of Britney. I hope Paris isn't mad about it. 

She didn't shade her. She was making a point that she knows people wouldn't have  believed her if she went public to the news simply because she's Britney spears, she knew of the Paris situation but it didn't feel real until it was laid in front of her.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Stefi Hilton said:

EXACTLY! guys, please look into marilyn manson's situation, he has allegedly abused 10+ women and his record label, loma vista, dropped him IMMEDIATELY as soon as the media caught wind of the situation.

Wait so you want her label to drop her and that will fix the situation?

1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

I knowww... Thank you for pointing that out as well, people forgot quickly. I feel like back then she was in danger physically like no other time in her life. The control now is straight up slavery, but it was really hard back then as well. That's all I'm saying.

Yeah but they needed to protect her from them and the public...

She wanted a break, desperately, she has said this her whole career... She shaved her head to stop people touching her and even then the security opened the blinds to let the papz see...

They instead put her in an even worse, and more controlling situation, because she dared to lash out at the fact that she was always so "overprotected" ... :(

• Like 1

I am in absolute shock. 

Britney is so strong. I would have killed myself if I had to lead a life like hers.

Jamie Lynn can ******* rot in hell. This piece of scum has her ugly kids with her even though her daughter almost drowned. She's not fit to be a mom yet Britney is the one who doesn't get to see her kids!!! Imagine Preston or Jayden would have almost drowned while in britneys care. She would have never seen them again.

The spears family is worse than scum, they are undeserving of any happiness.

I hope Britney gets to sue all of them and get her money back.

And think about the pain her son's go through hearing all of this.

It's crazy.

1 minute ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Tbh I'm glad I've always supported her and only encouraged and said nice things even without knowing any of the details that were going on. 

Exactly bb

how could people not see? Even without knowing all the horrific details, it’s obvious she was being abused at some capacity.